The Switch is a Nickel and dime console

3 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

You pay for quality.  Sorry poverty gamers, Switch is not for you.

Where's the quality? It's not about whether you can afford it. Don't you feel ripped off paying for old ports that runs at 360p and more expensive than everywhere else? I have no issues paying for quality Nintendo first party games except for old Wii U ports. 

10 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Wait until he starts listing all the multiplats. :cruise: 

That aren't on switch ? That'll take too long . I already made that thread .

We know sheep prefer droughts over games . 

24 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Your console of choice is an embarrassment.  No games in 3 years now.  Sucks to be a shitming

Xbox sucks but it still has games . What games have you played on Switch this year ? 

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Xbox sucks but it still has games . What games have you played on Switch this year ? 

Not much.  Smash and ff9.  I've been modding my GBA, which you would know if you figured out where in the hell that list of shit i've been playing has been.  I'll give you a hint: it hasn't changed in over 18 months.

7 minutes ago, -GD- said:

eh, it's been an ok system. i didn't care for zelda, but i loved odyssey. mario rabbids has been my favorite title tbh, along with a bunch of indies.

I find myself mostly buying only Nintendo's first party games which rarely go on sale. Gotta give it to Nintendo's selling power though. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

So , you aren't playing anything . Ok .

Oh, and Turok.  :glad: 

Look on the bright side, Slow Johnny.  You finally made it off the titanic.  You had to be dragged kicking and screaming, but you finally made it. :cruise: 

4 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Oh, and Turok.  :glad: 

Look on the bright side, Slow Johnny.  You finally made it off the titanic.  You had to be dragged kicking and screaming, but you finally made it. :cruise: 

Ok so you are literally playing multiple gen ago multiplats and talking shit on current gen multiplats that aren't on switch .

Great argument . Lol lefties are dumb. 

4 minutes ago, Pureis said:

I find myself mostly buying only Nintendo's first party games which rarely go on sale. Gotta give it to Nintendo's selling power though. 

even then, some of those games look like ass in handheld mode.  yoshi was hideous.