Google GDC Keynote today in ~2hours at 10am PDT

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's like if the names of an erectile dysfunction pill and an artificial sweetener had a kid. Shit's awful.

In that video, I seem to have mostly see Tomb Raider, Trials Rising, so that may mean Square Enix and Ubisoft.   Playing Trials Rising from my phone anywhere?????????

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

This will be a button on YouTube to ay a game. Did Google just make YouTube their own exclusive platform MS doesn't have access to?

If this is true MS is beyond fucked in streaming.

Google owns YouTube so yeah I imagine that’s their future plans. 

15 hours ago, McWicked said:

It probably will, but I don't think the adoption is going to be anywhere as fast as streaming movies or music.  Those are passive forms of entertainment, and it's just a one-way thing.  Gaming is a whole 'nother beast.

In America at least, we'll need an Eisenhower-style government that can build an interstate fiber network like they did the interstate highways before we get speeds that can handle this type of thing with no latency.  Until then, forget anything that requires twitchy reflexes.

it could easily be done if its only loaded in parts, like video games already do today