Cool Stadia tech demo showcasing multiple GPU acceleration by 3dMark team

Watch in 4K.  Looks really fucking impressive with all those particles and fluid simulation happening.  They don't say how many GPUs it can scale up to.. but imagine how crazy effects could be in games with this.

This ironically is a better demonstration of what cloud tech could do to enhance locally computed graphics than Crackdown 3's physics based destruction... They're both based on similar principles. I'm pretty sure MS are going to be doing the same thing for their games next gen.. which is enhanced graphics and physics in games using cloud computing.

Also, I expect next gen, there will be single player online only games which utilize the cloud and different tech in different ways.  People are expected to be online these days... it will be much more accepted in the coming gen.

I have no idea what stadia even means. If it's a streaming service and not a console they can fuck themselves. I don' give a shit. 

9 hours ago, bhytre said:

Just realized PC won't have the best graphics anymore LMAO. Remipee and the hermtits are eternally BTFO :will: 

:cosby2: 

But at least you recognize that PC has the best graphics :juggle: 

ROFL XBhygones One X :rofl: