Heavy Rain, Beyond, and Detroit PC ports incoming later this year

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/512143-heavy-rain-beyond-detroit-pc-later-this-year#/slide/1

Epic Game store exclusive for 1 year (Steam nerdmits btfo)

"It looks like Quantic Dream’s games are jumping beyond Sony’s consoles. In a partnership with Epic Games, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human are all coming to PC and will be exclusive to the Epic Games Store. These ports will be available at an undetermined time for an unknown price later this year.

But Quantic Dream expressed its gratitude for Sony’s help, as evidenced by Quantic Dream co-CEO Guillaume de Fondaumiere’s statement.
“We are so grateful for 12 fantastic years of collaboration with Sony Interactive Entertainment and all they have allowed us to create and produce,” said Fondaumiere. “With this new partnership with Epic, we can now expand our products to a wider fan base and allow PC players to enjoy our titles. Thanks for beta testing cows!”

Time to sell Derailed, GD & TCHBFR. Exclusives leaving from every crevice, we're at war traitors will hang :dame:

That's great news that Sony is finally getting that French hack off of their books.

Sony LITERALLY ended their partnership with David Cage..............and won a fucking Oscar for Best Animated Film immediately afterwards. Quality improved via subtraction.

Let Lord & Miller create a game.

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

As I said... the Playstation games are starting to trickle over as well.  :trump: 

Detroit on a high end PC :wow2: 

:blessed: 

That's probably going to be a technical powerhouse of a game. The PS4 Pro version is one of the best looking games ever.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

That's probably going to be a technical powerhouse of a game. The PS4 Pro version is one of the best looking games ever.

Yea.. it's going to look crazy nice.  They might even touch it up a bit too.. who knows?

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

I still feel Sony would be wise to buy them, since they offer a very unique experience with their games. Not sure why they let them go. 

i think sony's games have evolved past these QTE games. I think they know that too. God of War is every bit as cinematic, with actually being a fun GAME, with good GAMEPLAY.

Sony knows this too, that's the way their games are going. They let the Until Dawn guys go too, not a coincidence i think.