Microsoft: Expect MORE games like Cuphead (With Xbox Live integration) to be announced for SWITCH throughout the year

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox notOne Xclusive  

I bet I can sell one of my One X's right now for $400 CAD (but why would I? lol).  Anyone who desires to game like on PC but can't afford the hardware would be more than happy to pay $400 for somethin

Is it possible to nominate a user to the Hall of Shame instead of a thread?     @Remij_ @madmaltese 

8 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

this is madness. they should give everybody who bought a One X and full fucking $500 refund.

well its not like their xbox stops working because its exclusives are going to switch.. But it does make their console less desirable. 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

well its not like their xbox stops working because its exclusives are going to switch.. But it does make their console less desirable. 

Well if desirability is zero than surely going backwards from that is giving money back 

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

dude they're going through the xbox one catalogue systematically and thoroughly, picking out all the good games to be ported away. :kaz: It's a dreamcast situation 1:1, just MS has the balls to not pack up and leave and just put their fans out of misery.

Sega wasn't milking console players $60 a year to fund a porting service to rival platforms though. XBL fees are the ONLY reason they haven't pulled the plug yet. anyone paying still is funding your own library being taken away from you in a sense. :D 

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

dude they're going through the xbox one catalogue systematically and thoroughly, picking out all the good games to be ported away. :kaz: It's a dreamcast situation 1:1, just MS has the balls to not pack up and leave and just put their fans out of misery.

Sega wasn't milking console players $60 a year to fund a porting service to rival platforms though. XBL fees are the ONLY reason they haven't pulled the plug yet. anyone paying still is funding your own library being taken away from you in a sense. :D 

Dreamcast lost all its exclusives and we all still love dreamcast :love:

some guys were still playing shenmue II on dreamcast... it still went to xbox. Space channel 5, virtua fighter... good fit for PS2... Sonic adventure? Goes well with gamecube.

MS in full on Sega mode right now picking and choosing the final resting places for their franchises. :D 

Edited by Bodycount N
4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

They confirmed a physical Switch cart release after the DLC comes out. It's just too fucking good, though PS4 would be better for the Dpad but we'll get there eventually.

Here comes Aza with the PlayStation pipe dream :mj:

MS is bringing it's games to Switch, not to PlayStation 

I remember when I made the MS has gone 3rd party thread... @DynamiteCop!and slow Jonny were very adamant that it wasn't happening.

DynamiteCop kept saying "When MS said they want to release their games on other platforms, they didn't literally mean other platforms :awww:

Less than 3 months later it's already happening :cmpunk1:

I bet I can sell one of my One X's right now for $400 CAD (but why would I? lol).  Anyone who desires to game like on PC but can't afford the hardware would be more than happy to pay $400 for something that complements their 4K HDR set.  So you say no value?  I say you're wrong.

Edited by SpicoliX
  • Sad 1