Microsoft: Expect MORE games like Cuphead (With Xbox Live integration) to be announced for SWITCH throughout the year

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox notOne Xclusive  

I bet I can sell one of my One X's right now for $400 CAD (but why would I? lol).  Anyone who desires to game like on PC but can't afford the hardware would be more than happy to pay $400 for somethin

Is it possible to nominate a user to the Hall of Shame instead of a thread?     @Remij_ @madmaltese 

Just now, Bodycount N said:

?

That's Larry Hyrb. of Xbox. Telling you Cuphead will use Xbox Live. on Switch.

Clear enough? Pretty safe to say MS is involved. Any idiot could figure it out. :drake: 

You are legit retarded, this is what you said... YOU...

"MS is DOING the port 3rd party publisher"

They are neither doing the port nor do they have anything to do with the publishing of this game. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You are legit retarded, this is what you said... YOU...

"MS is DOING the port 3rd party publisher"

They are neither doing the port nor do they have anything to do with the publishing of this game. 

i mean yeah, technically the guys at MHDR are doing the port. The computers being used to physically port this are located in MHDR's office. It's still an MS game, using Xbox Live, on Switch. :drake: Are we really arguing over this?

Quote, Nintendo on today's direct:

"Thanks to our friends at Microsoft for helping bring Cuphead to the Nintendo Switch"

https://www.thegamer.com/nintendo-thanks-microsoft-friends-switch-cuphead/

3rd PARTY

Edited by Bodycount N
5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

i mean yeah, technically the guys at MHDR are doing the port. The computers being used to physically port this are located in MHDR's office. It's still an MS game, using Xbox Live, on Switch. :drake: Are we really arguing over this?

Quote, Nintendo on today's direct:

https://www.thegamer.com/nintendo-thanks-microsoft-friends-switch-cuphead/

3rd PARTY

You don't seem to know what 3rd party is, because it's not this. 

• Microsoft didn't develop this game
  • Microsoft didn't pay for this game
  • Microsoft didn't publish this game
  • Microsoft doesn't own this game

No one actually knows what Microsoft's involvement was with this game and StudioMDHR beyond they helped giving them direction and ideological support through its development. The developers took out a second mortgage on their house to pay for development costs, Microsoft was never in some position of control and if this is coming to Switch Microsoft no doubt made the introduction and set things up for it to happen. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

all I'm arguing is is that MS are cucks who willingly whore out their games to rival platforms because they've given up on being a legitimate console competitor.

If MS really had any skin in the game, they could have very well kept this off of the Switch (and the PC too). They didn't. They're even helping to make sure the game does go to Switch, presumably covering the cost to port it. They're justifying losing this as an exclusive because they'll use it to grow their XBL #'s by counting people who buy the game on Switch in their accursed MAUs metric. :D This is their future.

Putting games on rival platforms

covering the porting costs

Putting their XBL infastructure in and getting all to work on switch

They're involved. they're a 3rd party developer for Switch. FACT.

Its sad enough that Dynocrap was WHITTLED down to trying to argue that angle.

Its even sadder than he completely lost that argument, and it wasn't even close.

I wonder if he's desperate enough to argue against the common understanding of the English language.........we'll find out.