Microsoft: Expect MORE games like Cuphead (With Xbox Live integration) to be announced for SWITCH throughout the year

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox notOne Xclusive  

I bet I can sell one of my One X's right now for $400 CAD (but why would I? lol).  Anyone who desires to game like on PC but can't afford the hardware would be more than happy to pay $400 for somethin

Is it possible to nominate a user to the Hall of Shame instead of a thread?     @Remij_ @madmaltese 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I remember when I made the MS has gone 3rd party thread... @DynamiteCop!and slow Jonny were very adamant that it wasn't happening.

DynamiteCop kept saying "When MS said they want to release their games on other platforms, they didn't literally mean other platforms :awww:

Less than 3 months later it's already happening :cmpunk1:

Cuphead isn't a Microsoft game, the relationship between StudioMDHR and Microsoft was never discussed in any kind of detail, the most that was ever said was Microsoft encouraged them to expand the game beyond being a boss rush.

The end and beginning though? It's not a Microsoft game and it never was, they have no attachment to it, they didn't publish it, they don't own it. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Cuphead isn't a Microsoft game, the relationship between StudioMDHR and Microsoft was never discussed in any kind of detail, the most that was ever said was Microsoft encouraged them to expand the game beyond being a boss rush.

The end and beginning though? It's not a Microsoft game and it never was, they have no attachment to it, they didn't publish it, they don't own it. 

Microsoft literally just said expect more games. 

Nintendo also just literally said this game on Switch was possible because of Microsoft. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Microsoft allowed them to port it to switch and are bring xbox live features with the title.

MS themselves are behind this.

like a 3rd party.

MDHR would not be allowed to put it on Switch if MS didn't want. MS is letting them do it and putting in XBL achievements and features.

MS is behind this. They'll count anyone who plays on switch as an active XBL user. :mj:

MS will be doing Ori, too. already leaked.

MS will be doing Forza, too.

#3RDPARTY :rofl: 

8 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

MS execs on twitter: Enjoy our game on switch. it will use XBL and have achievements.

Dyno: You lie!! die faggot!

:whoo:

Don't shoot the messenger brah.

don't doubt the 'Count :facep:

I doubt a lot of what you say because it materializes out of thin air.

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

MS is DOING the port

3rd party publisher

Like this...