Trailer for Tarantino's next movie

8 hours ago, Sabo said:

Was Bruce some kind of CG wizardry or just a really, really, really, good look-a-like? The mannerisms, the voice, the cadence in his voice... All of it was so on point it was actually really eerie.

He’s awesome:

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Voidler said:

Is it me or does Brad Pitt just play the same guy from Inglorious Basterds in every movie now 

This is a sequel to inglorious basterds 

7 hours ago, zwarior said:

I don't get the hype :patrice: without the names attached, it looks irrelevant

No Tarantino film is ever irrelevant even if it's about 5 people in one room like his last one. 

I don't know what the premise of the movie is, I imagine it has something to do with the Charles Manson family murder of Sharon Tate, that's why it briefly showed some trashy looking women standing in front of a dirty house.

Seems like this trailer is just showing off the style, so it seems aimless in terms of its story.

I'm just happy that Tarantino is making a movie that is SORTA close to modern day. I just want him to get back to modern day city with regular ole criminals who have crazy schemes, and crazy characters they meet along the way. Stop making westerns, or period pieces, and just come back to something resembling modern day.