Crackdown 3 HBFR lol Epic's new destruction tech demo

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is a render..

Revealed onstage at GDC 2019 during “State of Unreal,” Chaos is Unreal Engine’s new high-performance physics and destruction system coming in early access to Unreal Engine 4.23. The real-time tech demo is set within the world of Robo Recall. With Chaos, users can achieve

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah and so are the million other things that vaporize into thin air come release time. Real-time doesn't mean jack shit.

knob head

:cosby2: 

lmao... next time pay attention.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Gv6lY5.gif&key=dbcd99807f97fb7d303c099ad

Dynocrap comes out from underneath the rock to try and argue this.

He's going to get assraped..................again.

He's had a bad day... let's cut him some sla--:freeman: 

• Haha 2
Just now, madmaltese said:

Revealed onstage at GDC 2019 during “State of Unreal,” Chaos is Unreal Engine’s new high-performance physics and destruction system coming in early access to Unreal Engine 4.23. The real-time tech demo is set within the world of Robo Recall. With Chaos, users can achieve

So? That doesn't mean anything, real-time in engine, real-time pre-calculated render... Real-time doesn't mean anything, and it hasn't in decades now.  

Real time demonstrations haven't been a farm to plate reality in 20 years.

So? That doesn't mean anything, real-time in engine, real-time pre-calculated render... Real-time doesn't mean anything, and it hasn't in decades now.  

:snoop: 

"real-time pre-calculated render" ?? :cosby2: 

:hest: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I know nothing about the tech and graphical side of things and I still know that 'real time render' is still the dumbest thing I have ever heard. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

:snoop: 

"real-time pre-calculated render" ?? :cosby2: 

:hest: 

Oh I forgot you pretend to know what you're talking about on a regular basis. A real-time pre-calculated render would be a live demonstration rendering in real-time with elements within its render being pre-calculated i.e. the destruction. You won't suffer a performance hit of nearly the same degree if your destruction is replicable; that is not-dynamic. 

:cmpunk1:

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I know nothing about the tech and graphical side of things and I still know that 'real time render' is still the dumbest thing I have ever heard. 

It's a buzzword to show off technology that's not even remotely feasible in the consumer market yet present it in a way which makes it appear as if it is. 

Remij gets bullshotted left and right and falls for it like it's going out of style. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Oh I forgot you pretend to know what you're talking about on a regular basis. A real-time pre-calculated render would be a live demonstration rendering in real-time with elements within its render being pre-calculated i.e. the destruction. You won't suffer a performance hit of nearly the same degree if your destruction is replicable; that is not-dynamic. 

:cmpunk1:

No... your wording is fucking ridiculously wrong.  Pre-calculated physics... not render... 

And.. no.. it wasn't.  It was dynamic.  They were shooting all the pillars.  Maybe you should watch the keynote, fuckhead :drake: 

Dynamite... you'll NEVER win a tech argument against me.  We've argued enough for me to know that's the case.  Cut your losses and sulk out of here like you were going to a week ago. :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No... your wording is fucking ridiculously wrong.  Pre-calculated physics... not render... 

And.. no.. it wasn't.  It was dynamic.  They were shooting all the pillars.  Maybe you should watch the keynote, fuckhead :drake: 

Dynamite... you'll NEVER win a tech argument against me.  We've argued enough for me to know that's the case.  Cut your losses and sulk out of here like you were going to a week ago. :hest: 

How about you kiss my ass, you're a fraud.