Stadia is the Future

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Acting like the difference between their market caps makes any fucking difference when you are the size that each of them are... :drake: 

It comes down to this... we're going to see which one of these motherfuckers wants it more :reg: 

Let the games begin :juggle: 

Exactly, it's going to come down to just how important this Gaming aspect is to each of the companies and how badly they NEED it to succeed. 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Another place Google is fucking themselves is not releasing their game beyond their streaming platform. Sure the "exclusive" thing sounds good but it's not, people are not ready for that yet. The idea that this game can never be played any other way, cannot be played natively, cannot be owned. 

Microsoft is playing things smart, they get to play both sides of the fence, they can cater to people who just want to stream and those who still want to own and natively make use of their games. 

Their streaming service is based on Xbox One S hardware........its shit designed for 720p streaming.

And their "hardware" option................well, nobody is buying it right now, I don't know what exactly makes you think people will start to buy it in the future. LOL

The same thing that makes the Playstation BEAT the Xbox this gen............is going to make the next Playstation beat the next Xbox again.

There's nothing "smart" that's being played. Microsoft is trying to throw anything they can to entice ANY SORT OF CONSUMER.......and it still won't be enough because Playstation is kicking its ass with the "local" option, and Google is severely going to kick its ass with the "streaming" option.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Their streaming service is based on Xbox One S hardware........its shit designed for 720p streaming.

And their "hardware" option................well, nobody is buying it right now, I don't know what exactly makes you think people will start to buy it in the future. LOL

The same thing that makes the Playstation BEAT the Xbox this gen............is going to make the next Playstation beat the next Xbox again.

There's nothing "smart" that's being played. Microsoft is trying to throw anything they can to entice ANY SORT OF CONSUMER.......and it still won't be enough because Playstation is kicking its ass with the "local" option, and Google is severely going to kick its ass with the "streaming" option.

I don't what's dumber, you in general or the thought that they won't progressively roll out better hardware. 

This makes me think why Google has kind of backed out of their Google Fiber initiative.

Why hasn't Google become a nationwide ISP at this point?

If I were Google, I would try to spread Google FIber everywhere, and spread their servers everywhere. I would sell an actual console at a discounted price based on the premise that it would be used for remote play for streaming when the console is not in use. Kind of like a "mini-server" that's nearby and helps reduce latency.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't what's dumber, you in general or the thought that they won't progressively roll out better hardware. 

Google is already better on Day One.

You already said that XCloud really won't be up and running until 2020.

I guess I found something dumber.................your "convenient" lapse in memory. LOL

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Google is already better on Day One.

You already said that XCloud really won't be up and running until 2020.

I guess I found something dumber.................your "convenient" lapse in memory. LOL

Stadia won't be up and running until 2020 either, Microsoft is also a hardware manufacturer and they can't be willy-nilly disclosing their future hardware plans in the console market which will translate into their streaming solution. You're quite obtuse for not seeing the obviousness in all of this. The Xbox One S is the test hardware, it's the proof of concept, it's what they'll use for beta testing the platform this year. Obviously when they release a new console in 2020 they'll officially launch the platform across all of their data centers with the new hardware in place. 

Jesus dude... 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Stadia won't be up and running until 2020 either, Microsoft is also a hardware manufacturer and they can't be willy-nilly disclosing their future hardware plans in the console market which will translate into their streaming solution. You're quite obtuse for not seeing the obviousness in all of this. The Xbox One S is the test hardware, it's the proof of concept, it's what they'll use for beta testing the platform this year. Obviously when they release a new console in 2020 they'll officially launch the platform across all of their data centers with the new hardware in place. 

Jesus dude... 

No, its launching in 2019.

The 10.7 TFLOP server rack is launching during 2019.

LOL Xbox One S is the "test hardware"............so the 2020 launch isn't even the REAL launch, you're saying.

Oh man, you're so desperate.........I'm actually excited about what other claim I can get you to make that will be used against you in the near future. LOL

10 hours ago, Alphonse said:

But google has the younger gen eyes with youtube.

Scary question: if Google essentially turns youtube into part of its gaming platform, can it kick Nintendo and Sony off of that platform?

I'd rather not have the main way of sharing trailers be exclusive to google. :] 

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

Scary question: if Google essentially turns youtube into part of its gaming platform, can it kick Nintendo and Sony off of that platform?

I'd rather not have the main way of sharing trailers be exclusive to google. :] 

They wouldn't want to risk government intervention

34 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

They wouldn't want to risk government intervention

Under this FCC, I don't think they have much reason to give a shit.