Hermlords post your peripherals

Just now, Bodycount N said:

are they all the same? There's no offficial filco ones?

In Canada, prices are doubled. so like $50 for some ninja keycaps. I don't know...

I think Filco only sells replacement keycaps in Japan.  As long as you get PBT keycaps it shouldn't matter though.  PBT is a very durable material and won't wear down or get greasy/gross after years of use.  Avoid ABS, those are the cheap keycaps that come on most gaming keyboards that get shiny/greasy after a year or so.

Logitech G400

Ãhnliches Foto

+ some cheap Tschibo keyboard my daddyo won with some coffee purchase or some shit. that keyboard is over 15 years old. :scust: 

Bildergebnis für tchibo

32 inch curved Samsung monitor 

30 dollar Logitech kb m

10 year old Logitech speakers 

Amazon's basic mouse pad 

Xb1 controller 

Sometimes I hook up to my bedroom TV with 5.1 but not often 

Edited by JONBpc

I didn't think I would really 'dig' having a gaming laptop; but now having owned it since August 2018 I can confidently say I've been extremely satisfied with it.

Part of that is my back log of games goes back to 2016/17, but it's also a capable laptop on its own merits. I can take it to a cafe, and get 6.5 hours if I'm just writing (airplane mode), 4.5 with WiFi, and 5 hours watching movies on an airplane.

But the ability to pull it out of my backpack, plug it in and play Total Warhammer 2, Divide et Impera, Doom, Farcry 5, or RE2 is sublime. 

Sure it's not going to run Cyberpunk 2077, but realistically it's not supposed to; and while a gaming laptop is never going to replace a Desktop, it gets the job done and competently.

40 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I didn't think I would really 'dig' having a gaming laptop; but now having owned it since August 2018 I can confidently say I've been extremely satisfied with it.

Part of that is my back log of games goes back to 2016/17, but it's also a capable laptop on its own merits. I can take it to a cafe, and get 6.5 hours if I'm just writing (airplane mode), 4.5 with WiFi, and 5 hours watching movies on an airplane.

But the ability to pull it out of my backpack, plug it in and play Total Warhammer 2, Divide et Impera, Doom, Farcry 5, or RE2 is sublime. 

Sure it's not going to run Cyberpunk 2077, but realistically it's not supposed to; and while a gaming laptop is never going to replace a Desktop, it gets the job done and competently.

Same here.  I got one with a 1050 Ti and it's been great.  I got tired of a desktop taking up space that I had to clean out with canned air all the time.  This does everything it did, takes up way less space, and I can develop on it and take it with me.  It's great.

The most-graphically demanding games rarely do it for me these days, anyway.

Just now, JONBpc said:

You're gonna be disappointed. Get a desktop 

Never getting those monstrosities again :mj:

Mini-fridge boxes that take space, collect dust like a Ditch and lock you to one place no thanks :laff: 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Never getting those monstrosities again :mj:

Mini-fridge boxes that take space, collect dust like a Ditch and lock you to one place no thanks :laff: 

Half the price of a comparable laptop tho . 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

I sold my Xbox notOne Xclusive and games I have extra funds :dame:

If you get one get a good one . I couldn't imagine trying to play games on a 1050ti