Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hoshino

Hermlords post your peripherals

Recommended Posts

Mouse: Rival 310
Keyboard: Vortex Race 3 cherry MX Brown

Headset: SteelSeries Arctis 3

Mousepad: SteelSeries QCK

Monitor: Dell 27" 144hz 1080p 

 

Thinking about building a mechanical keyboard too :happysad:

 

 

IMG_0341.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

G810

G703

G560

PowerPlay Wireless Charging Mousepad

 

:smug:

How do you like the G703?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, teh_4th said:

How do you like the G703?

Best wireless gaming mouse I've owned, but I haven't owned many. It comes with weights too (I use the 10g). Only thing I wish it had was tilt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Best wireless gaming mouse I've owned, but I haven't owned many. It comes with weights too (I use the 10g). Only thing I wish it had was tilt.

I've been itching to try the G305 which I guess is like the little brother to your mouse.  Any latency issues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

I've been itching to try the G305 which I guess is like the little brother to your mouse.  Any latency issues?

Haven't noticed any at all and that G305 looks pretty legit. I'm actually pretty tempted to grab that mouse for my mini ITX build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

130822_large.jpg

 

Filco Majestouch 2/ Convertible (wireless) Tenkeyless (Blue Switch/Loud as hell)

 

magic-mouse-2-space-gray-imac-pro.jpeg?i

 

Apple Magic Mouse 2 Space Grey

 

Paired with best 'PC' Ever

 

61MouWyGAAL._SX425_.jpg

 

Macbook Pro 13'' (No gay touchbar) 

 

:bow: 

 

The best money can get

Edited by Bodycount N

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

130822_large.jpg

 

Filco Majestouch 2/ Convertible (wireless) Tenkeyless (Blue Switch/Loud as hell)

 

magic-mouse-2-space-gray-imac-pro.jpeg?i

 

Apple Magic Mouse 2 Space Grey

 

Paired with best 'PC' Ever

 

61MouWyGAAL._SX425_.jpg

 

Macbook Pro 13'' (No gay touchbar) 

 

:bow: 

 

The best money can get

Filco :bate: 

Magic mouse :danylol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Filco is the shit. Wish they made the ''Ninja' wireless

 

image03.jpg

 

:jerkit: 

Side printed keycaps are fucking sexy.  You know you can just buy them aftermarket for like 30 bucks right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, teh_4th said:

Side printed keycaps are fucking sexy.  You know you can just buy them aftermarket for like 30 bucks right?

the whole set? 

 

I've been looking, can't find any. you can  get weird coloured WASD keys easily though.

 

Fucking Japanese keyboards, everything is so expensive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mouse is the Logitech MX Master

 

My keyboard is the newegg Rosewill brand mechanical keyboard, Cherry MX Brown, its just black and got three lights (one nice thing about this keyboard is that it has a traditional keyboard PS/2 connector cable, and that gives it the ability to have n-key rollover, which basically means that your computer will recognize multiple keys being pressed together at the same time, unlike USB keyboards which only recognize like 2 to 4 keys at the same time).

 

My speakers are just a pair of M-Audio AV40, they sound nice.

 

Mr monitor is the Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 24" Monitor, H-IPS panel, 1920 x 1200, 16:10 aspect ratio (I know CDPR is going to support this when they release Cyberpunk)

 

My controller is an Xbox One Elite Controller.

 

I prefer simple, black, and minimalist.

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bodycount N said:

:O 

Also consider white or grey.  they would look really slick with your black case :smug: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×