Game Informer: Doom On Stadia's Input Lag Is Noticeable

Google's just trying to get gamers pissed off enough to vote for politicians who'll put up an interstate fiber network.  Weaponized Guppies. :smoke: 

EDIT: I hadn't thought of it before, but google's a global company.  They're probably going to get a strong foothold in South Korea and Japan with this where latency isn't as much of an issue, then build out from there.

Edited by McWicked
14 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Google's just trying to get gamers pissed off enough to vote for politicians who'll put up an interstate fiber network.  Weaponized Guppies. :smoke: 

EDIT: I hadn't thought of it before, but google's a global company.  They're probably going to get a strong foothold in South Korea and Japan with this where latency isn't as much of an issue, then build out from there.

You're getting way too ahead of yourself.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/2/7/18215743/google-fiber-leaving-louisville-service-ending

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Notice how I said google is trying to get gamers mad enough to vote for politicians who'll put up an interstate fiber network, not that google themselves will do it.  :] 

Edited by McWicked