WTF is Jamie Foxx wearing on his face?

i always read about this jimmy dude being weird, laughing about every shit but man i didn't know it was that bad. whats wrong with that dude

Looks like they taped a piece of felt to his face. :D 

Are we seriously at a point in society where hipster-dipshit Jihad beards are so popular that guys who can't grow a full beard are feeling like they need an artificial beard?

I can grow one hell of a beard, and trust me, it sucks. I got that homer simpson 5'oclock shadow look

and now that my hair is thinning i'll probably end up looking like him. shit, most guys who lose their hair have thick as shit beards because of the DHT.

trust me, you don't want a beard. :scared: Fuck this millennial hipster look. In a couple of years we'll look back on beards + flannel shirts like those fucking disco pants and platform shoes. ridiculous.

45 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

https://systemwars.net/bb/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c6/e2/16/c6e2162793ec9d2f3d64ce1b5f69112a.jpg&key=a15026bacb895b56521f66305e808fa3513c62986829f2a4f8476791638d3e2f

this is the gayest shit ever. Little trendies walking around looking like they're about to join the jihad :will2:

see 100's of these dipshits on the streets nowadays

Montreal!? :D 

Birthplace of Hipsterism!