Phil Harrison: Stadia starts an "inevitable and one-way shift" away from consoles | gameindustry.biz

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Fraud

You're the fraud :tom: 

Mad at me because you don't understand ray tracing and DXR lmao..  It's not my fault that you think DXR's fallback mode doesn't use compute effectively and is somehow worse in implementation than what Crytek managed.. based off a single CryEngine demo... which is completely different than running an actual GAME.  Considering Nvidia and AMD helped build DXR and implement it into their drivers themselves... ROFL.  You thought the comparison I posted was disingenuous to what you think might be possible... instead of what is actually occuring in real games on real hardware... ROFL. 

You think that "Crytek's way of compute" is somehow more efficient... because... it's literally the ONLY ray tracing thing you've seen on AMD hardware.. and it was running at 30fps.  A canned tech demo... vs real games...  And you called ME dumb :hest: 

You're a god damn clown man.  You're destined to get fucked homie... and you're lashing out about it.. how sad. :shake: 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Epic is aggressive as fuck and I love it Even the Lemming king Crapgamer agrees.  

I said this a long time ago now.  Consoles will become unnecessary.  They have another generation left.. maybe 2.  Then it's done.    I said that developers will develop ONE version of their

Sounds like inevitability 

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I have league records for online competition that I took part in for the better part of a decade, pictures from lans I used to go from 15+ years ago, I was running liquid loops with air-conditioners and peltier's before you even knew PC's existed beyond Dell, I pre-date basically every person on Steam, my WON ID was lower than an area code. 

.........and now you go around collecting laserdiscs of Raiders of the Lost Ark, non-widescreen version, for 85 cents.:francis:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You don't seem to be familiar with what a "lot" purchase is. 

A "lot" is the opposite of what the Xbox has in terms of sales, games, and success.........and future as a gaming platform.

Just now, jehurey said:

A "lot" is the opposite of what the Xbox has in terms of sales, games, and success.........and future as a gaming platform.

That was a weird ass jump, as if all of your posts aren't this stupid...

Talking about PC, Jerry comes in with a comment about laserdiscs... answer his post about laserdiscs, Jerry comes back with a post about Xbox.

God damn you're retarded :tom:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That was a weird ass jump, as if all of your posts aren't this stupid...

Talking about PC, Jerry comes in with a comment about laserdiscs... answer his post about laserdiscs, Jerry comes back with a post about Xbox.

God damn you're retarded :tom:

Sure, Mr. "I won online leagues"

I love it when Dynocrap reveals something he's never told anybody on the forum before. LOL

How many "lans" did you go to:idid:

On 2019-03-21 at 6:54 PM, Remij_ said:

I said that developers will develop ONE version of their games.. the PC version.. and then put it on all these gaming services.  

And you were wrong. :reg:

"Correct, but they started from their main line on the consoles, it's not that they took the PC version and ported," Stadia VP Majd Bakar explains.

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

And you were wrong. :reg:

I said developers will develop one version of their games in the future.... not that they wouldn't port games that are already in development from other platforms in the here and now, you doofus :snoop: 

Did you think that in a thread titled "Stadia begins an inevitable shift away from consoles" that they are expecting consoles to remain a thing in the future?  Use your god damn head a little bit :drake: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I said developers will develop one version of their games in the future.... not that they wouldn't port games that are already in development from other platforms in the here and now, you doofus :snoop: 

Did you think that in a thread titled "Stadia begins an inevitable shift away from consoles" that they are expecting consoles in the future?  Use your god damn head a little bit :drake: 

Wrongmij. :reg: PosC will never be a lead platform.

And actually reading it..

In our earlier analysis, our impression was of a game that very, very closely mirrored the PC version running at 1080p resolution, with some elements upgraded beyond the console quality threshold defined by Xbox One X.

"Correct, but they started from their main line on the consoles, it's not that they took the PC version and ported," Stadia VP Majd Bakar explains. "You can see that as the UI changes according to the controller you connect. I wouldn't call it a console port, I'd recommend going to the talk. It's going to be run jointly between Google and the team that did the work for Project Stream and they will talk about how they did it and the work stream they followed."

It's quite clearly talking about where the settings fall at.... and where they started their base from... it means nothing about which "version" they used for the port :tom: 

Dumbnux3 :rofl: