This woman who identifies as a man that lives in a bus in his or her friends backyard gave birth to a baby non binary

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor kid will grow up all fucked up . Probably end up living with his brother at 40 years old 

I was wondering when the weekly Cooke thread of something he saw from a 4chan post was going to make its way here.

give  a real response @Cookester15, not some reaction emoji like a lil biatch 

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Google the "14 words"

It fits right in line with you "throw them in the ovens" remark.

I'm aware of the 14 words.

Now why are you still trying to derail and distract from the content of the video?

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I'm aware of the 14 words.

.....and yet you tried to play stupid annd pretend to not understand what I meant by your remark being "very similar".

No.......me calling out a bigot in this thread isn't really derailing........its definitely related.

• Like 1

Jerry has a lot more work to do to get those 10 pages he wants . I'll help you out .

Speaking of having kids and getting pussy ...how's that working out for you Jerry ? The top bunk , or the bottom :sabu:

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how I got you completely running away.

That's usually what happens when you call out these people to their faces.

You got nobody running away son, stop trying to change the subject :D

4 pages now. 4 pages of "Jerrying".

67 replies to this topic, of which 20 of those are yours. 

Around 30% of the posts made in this thread are yours Jerry. Every 2nd or 3rd post is made by you.

All that and you are STILL trying to avoid discussing what's in the video.

It's obvious you're clearly ashamed and embarrassed by it lol. Now you're trying to sling mud at other people to distract from it and deflect. Don't think your little tactic isn't conpletely transparent Jeremey.

You're done kid.

Next!

@Cookester15 Can you give this chump a time out for clearly spamming and trying to derail a thread?

Edited by TLHBO
40 minutes ago, zwarior said:

asking the David Duke of sw to ban the MLK Jr of sw. It begins, hatewars.com

Comparing Cooke to David Duke :|

The left :D "everyone I don't like is literally Hitler".

16 hours ago, zwarior said:

Champagne/First world problems to equate non hetero normative upbringing to child abuse. There is child trafficking, raping, physical torture... you know, actual abuse going on? Tu comprende

The kid lives in a bus in a backyard with a mom that has a hairy chest that thinks she's a dude and a dad that looks like he lives off eating air and earwigs.  The child is gonna be fucked now, his future is pretty much guaranteed to suck. Lifelong Starbucks Batista here we come!  

2 hours ago, zwarior said:

asking the David Duke of sw to ban the MLK Jr of sw. It begins, hatewars.com

Is that a joke? Jehurey's nothing like mlk, he's like the complete opposite. 

“If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. Be careful, 'brethren!' Be careful, teachers!”

50 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

“If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. Be careful, 'brethren!' Be careful, teachers!”

fixed the colour for you

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You got nobody running away son, stop trying to change the subject :D

4 pages now. 4 pages of "Jerrying".

67 replies to this topic, of which 20 of those are yours. 

Around 30% of the posts made in this thread are yours Jerry. Every 2nd or 3rd post is made by you.

All that and you are STILL trying to avoid discussing what's in the video.

It's obvious you're clearly ashamed and embarrassed by it lol. Now you're trying to sling mud at other people to distract from it and deflect. Don't think your little tactic isn't conpletely transparent Jeremey.

You're done kid.

Next!

@Cookester15 Can you give this chump a time out for clearly spamming and trying to derail a thread?

Ooooooh...........looks like I hit a nerve.

Its funny, because you say I'm avoiding the topic, but you never seem to bring it up yourself.  In fact you've seem to spend more time typing hate speech that sounds eerily similar to certain groups.

2 hours ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

He meant that in terms of teaching people morals to go along with intelligence.

And guess who are the ones who are saying that people should be "thrown in the ovens"

Guess which side has an outright hatred of college institutions.

LOL, you right-wingers got that wrong. Nice try in trying to use MLK Jr. He'd call you an incel.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He meant that in terms of teaching people morals to go along with intelligence.

And guess who are the ones who are saying that people should be "thrown in the ovens"

Guess which side has an outright hatred of college institutions.

LOL, you right-wingers got that wrong. Nice try in trying to use MLK Jr. He'd call you an incel.

Actually he wouldn't. He's smart enough to not try to put people in boxes so he can dismiss them when he doesn't have good arguments. MLK didn't want to use the colour of people's skin to identify them, something you clearly do. You're the black David Duke of SW. 

3 hours ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

The kid lives in a bus in a backyard with a mom that has a hairy chest that thinks she's a dude and a dad that looks like he lives off eating air and earwigs.  The child is gonna be fucked now, his future is pretty much guaranteed to suck. Lifelong Starbucks Batista here we come!  

how do you explain the lifelong baristas from hetero normative parents? Or the homeless from thesamebackground? :don:

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Actually he wouldn't. He's smart enough to not try to put people in boxes so he can dismiss them when he doesn't have good arguments. MLK didn't want to use the colour of people's skin to identify them, something you clearly do. You're the black David Duke of SW. 

Nah, you can saying that all you want, it isn't going to work.

Why you're at it.............you can try loving those people that you are foaming at the mouth in hatred.

You brought up MLK Jr................take his advice. And no the "I'll start doing it when other people start" isn't going to work either.

See............you're just a hypocrite. Looks like our MLK Jr gimmick failed, onto the next one.