This woman who identifies as a man that lives in a bus in his or her friends backyard gave birth to a baby non binary

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor kid will grow up all fucked up . Probably end up living with his brother at 40 years old 

I was wondering when the weekly Cooke thread of something he saw from a 4chan post was going to make its way here.

give  a real response @Cookester15, not some reaction emoji like a lil biatch 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Jerry comes back with another 3 posts, still slinging mud at people and not sticking to the topic :D

Someone ban this kid for spamming and derailing.

And you still aren't talking about the topic, while claiming others aren't.

Notice how I keep on pointing out that tidbit?

You don't have anything left in the tank..........do you? That's why I got you crying like Dynocrap. That's a good place for you to be.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you still aren't talking about the topic, while claiming others aren't.

Notice how I keep on pointing out that tidbit?

You don't have anything left in the tank..........do you? That's why I got you crying like Dynocrap. That's a good place for you to be.

Dude I came in here at the bottom of page 2, long after you had spammed up the threads with your personal attacks for politcal point scoring. Don't try to turn this back on me. Either give your thoughts on the video or GTFO ->

You won't do it because you know it's wrong but in typical Jerry fashion you can never admit being wrong.

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Dude I came in here at the bottom of page 2, long after you had spammed up the threads with your personal attacks for politcal point scoring. Don't try to turn this back on me. Either give your thoughts on the video or GTFO ->

You won't do it because you know it's wrong but in typical Jerry fashion you can never admit being wrong.

He STILL isn't talking about the subject.

In fact.............he never did talk about it, he's almost exclusively talked about me.

Do you honestly think you're SMART enough to get by without me noticing?:drake: You gonna get mad and start crying to have me banned again?

Still fucking dodging because he knows he's "on the wrong side of history" to steal one of their lines :mj:

you just go on and on and on and on Jerry. I bet you're a right barrel of laughs IRL.

Edited by TLHBO
13 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Still fucking dodging because he knows he's "on the wrong side of history" to steal one of their lines :mj:

you just go on and on and on and on Jerry. I bet you're a right barrel of laughs IRL.

He's now avoiding me and not even direct quoting me.........I got him doing his best jonb impersonation. LOL

He's pretty much done, the great part is that he will attempt to do the same exact thing a month from now, and it will immediately fail the moment he tries it.

Oh, btw, I've never typed "on the wrong side of history" . Embarrassing himself again.

Edited by jehurey

Almost on page 6 and Jerry who has a third of all posts in this thead still refuses to comment on the video that the thread was originally about.

But he's not afraid, oh no, not at all.

22 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Almost on page 6 and Jerry who has a third of all posts in this thead still refuses to comment on the video that the thread was originally about.

Love the projection here. He is solely focused on me, even though I've asked him why he hasn't commented on the story at least three times.

So to recap..................all he did was make Nazi references, pretend to play stupid that he didn't make Nazi references........get pissed because I caught him making Nazi references.

........and then project his avoiding the subject onto me.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Love the projection here. He is solely focused on me, even though I've asked him why he hasn't commented on the story at least three times.

So to recap..................all he did was make Nazi references, pretend to play stupid that he didn't make Nazi references........get pissed because I caught him making Nazi references.

........and then project his avoiding the subject onto me.

35 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Still happening :hest:

On 2019-03-22 at 9:16 AM, jehurey said:

Until then, stop whining like a woman, you're just causing more confusion about this whole gender thing. lol

Jerry regularly lets his racism and sexism slip like this sexist insult from earlier in the thread. 

Progs are today's televangelists with all their hypocritical horseshit moralizing.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Jerry regularly lets his racism and sexism slip like this sexist insult from earlier in the thread. 

Progs are today's televangelists with all their hypocritical horseshit moralizing.

LOL, talk about a whoosh.

I called him a woman, and he then proceeded to get really pissed. Take a second to think for yourself..........do you think I typed that because I "accidentally revealed my sexism"?

Or was I merely taking advantage of his sexism to hit a nerve?

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, talk about a whoosh.

I called him a woman, and he then proceeded to get really pissed. Take a second to think for yourself..........do you think I typed that because I "accidentally revealed my sexism"?

Or was I merely taking advantage of his sexism to hit a nerve?

You're not that clever. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're not that clever. 

Actually, trying to piss off a typical alt-right'er who hates women........by simply saying that HE'S a woman........is not clever.

Dumbass..........you just saw Saucer ATTEMPT to call me a racist and sexist. He was LITERALLY ATTEMPTING the same thing just now.

:tom:Its not that I'm clever.........you appear to be exceptionally stupid that I look clever compared to you.

Just now, jehurey said:

Actually, trying to piss off a typical alt-right'er who hates women........by simply saying that HE'S a woman........is not clever.

Dumbass..........you just saw Saucer ATTEMPT to call me a racist and sexist. He was LITERALLY ATTEMPTING the same thing just now.

:tom:Its not that I'm clever.........you appear to be exceptionally stupid that I look clever compared to you.

No, like most "trolling" you just said something dumb and tried to make it appear more intentional and deep than it actually was.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Take a second to think for yourself..........do you think I typed that because I "accidentally revealed my sexism"?

You're an incel and incels generally resent women so yes.  Like when you stereotyped cleaning staff as Latina women out of the blue. You resent women so much you even attack women of your own ethnicity. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, like most "trolling" you just said something dumb and tried to make it appear more intentional and deep than it actually was.

Oh.............so I actually end up doing something MORE CLEVER in retroactively finding something deep, than had I just done something clever initially?

"You're not a good painter.............you just fixed up really nice afterwards to make it look better and deeper than it actually was"

"Oh, so what you are saying is that I'm a good painter after the fact?"