This woman who identifies as a man that lives in a bus in his or her friends backyard gave birth to a baby non binary

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor kid will grow up all fucked up . Probably end up living with his brother at 40 years old 

I was wondering when the weekly Cooke thread of something he saw from a 4chan post was going to make its way here.

give  a real response @Cookester15, not some reaction emoji like a lil biatch 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

You're an incel and incels generally resent women so yes.  Like when you stereotyped cleaning staff as Latina women out of the blue. You resent women so much you even attack women of your own ethnicity. 

have you even been reading the thread? Of all the blatant hatred spewed out itt, you go after the one of those denouncing it? :snoop:

8 minutes ago, zwarior said:

never noticed how much Jehurey gets ganged up on in these systemwars.com , you're a living martyr J :ufdup:

He usually has backup. They must be at work. 

41 minutes ago, zwarior said:

never noticed how much Jehurey gets ganged up on in these systemwars.com , you're a living martyr J :ufdup:

if it weren't for dynamitecop, jerry would be sw's number one punching bag. 

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Nah........I don't need it, I can easily handle all of you like a pack of 4th graders.

Its good to see the rogue gallery of incels continue their self-help group of talking about me while I went out for drinks on this beautiful Saturday evening.

That's about right.:tom:

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao back in the bunk bed by 10pm :D curfewhurey LMAO

That post was made after 10pm?

Still living in the basement, because you don't like connecting your consoles through wifi? :mj:

14 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Still happening :hest:

Look at him :D he keeps going and going and going because his autism and his pride make him feel like he has to have the last word every fucking time :D

He was the very first person to reply to this topic and he did so by going off topic and attacking another user, yet he's trying to turn it around on others now thinking he's smart. God what an irritating fat bastard he is :D I know I call you autistic deeno but in all honesty you're nothing compared to jerry. He's the very fucking end of the spectrum.

look at him babbling bollocks now about Nazis and blah blah blah, completely fucking wrong as always but still trying to go off topic and dodge the point at hand because he's a fat pizza-faced coward.

As JonB would say....LOL!

Edited by TLHBO
11 hours ago, zwarior said:

Jehurey purposely goes around trying to start arguments so I don't think people are actually approaching him to argue.  It's more like he's coming in here and trying to argue with everyone because he finds it fun.  So it seems that he's often arguing with others which he is, but he actually mostly sought out those arguments.  This is part of the reason some people were calling for post limits on his account.  He often came in and derailed threads in some other crazy direction and it was hindering forum discussion.  In short, he's kind of a troll. lol

Edited by SpicoliX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, SpicoliX said:

Jehurey purposely goes around trying to start arguments so I don't think people are actually approaching him to argue.  It's more like he's coming in here and trying to argue with everyone because he finds it fun.  So it seems that he's often arguing with others which he is, but he actually mostly sought out those arguments.  This is part of the reason some people were calling for post limits on his account.  He often came in and derailed threads in some other crazy direction and it was hindering forum discussion.  In short, he's kind of a troll. lol

Fucking hell :D a good post from Spicoli. I never thought I'd see the day. 

Actually coherent and makes sense too.

Yeah the very first post in this thread was by jerry attacking cooke personally to deflect from the topic at hand. Seems jerry has a lot of pent up rage inside and so he starts arguments. Understandable given that he's an incel. He really does bring it on himself he gets too emotional when people take issue with something hes said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
13 hours ago, jehurey said:

That post was made after 10pm?

Still living in the basement, because you don't like connecting your consoles through wifi? :mj:

I have my own house . That's what real men do . My girlfriend isn't my brother LOL

16 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

He doesn't need backup, and I don't always feel the need to prod you with questions until you find yourself defending an idea so bad that you just stop posting in the thread.

For example, instead of prodding you in this thread with questions, I'll just tell you how it'd go: first I ask you what's wrong with this guy having a kid, then you'd feign concern for the child, then I'd ask you how this is any different than conservative faux-outrage for children raised by gay men, then you'd flounder for a bit, and eventually we'd land at a point where you could either admit that you were a bad parent as a result of your sexual orientation, or that you just don't want trans people to be able to have kids.  And at that point you'd be arguing eugenics. 

Usually you bow out quietly before you hit that point, like when i asked you to explain how additional choices in Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines 2's character creation were forcing ideology on you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1