This woman who identifies as a man that lives in a bus in his or her friends backyard gave birth to a baby non binary

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor kid will grow up all fucked up . Probably end up living with his brother at 40 years old 

I was wondering when the weekly Cooke thread of something he saw from a 4chan post was going to make its way here.

give  a real response @Cookester15, not some reaction emoji like a lil biatch 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

All this autist has done is spam up the thread with personal attacks on people. Damn spicoli was right, jerry is nothing but an internet troll :D what a sad case.

He's 40 and lives with his brother . No wonder he is so mad LOLOL

The irony :tom:

27 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

All this autist has done is spam up the thread with personal attacks on people. Damn spicoli was right, jerry is nothing but an internet troll :D what a sad case.

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I have a game room dumbo . I know it's not as good as a cot in the laundry room :D

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The only thing these people can identify is being butthurt.:lawl:

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

All that crying about BDG and he's spamming up threads with personal attacks more than all BDG members combined. LOL.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

All that crying about BDG and he's spamming up threads with personal attacks more than all BDG members combined. LOL.

We are all he has. You can tell this guy was bullied as a kid , and probably most of , if not all of his adulthood .

It matters not what he says , he is 40 and lives with his brother he knows he is a low life LOL

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, McWicked said:

He doesn't need backup, and I don't always feel the need to prod you with questions until you find yourself defending an idea so bad that you just stop posting in the thread.

For example, instead of prodding you in this thread with questions, I'll just tell you how it'd go: first I ask you what's wrong with this guy having a kid, then you'd feign concern for the child, then I'd ask you how this is any different than conservative faux-outrage for children raised by gay men, then you'd flounder for a bit, and eventually we'd land at a point where you could either admit that you were a bad parent as a result of your sexual orientation, or that you just don't want trans people to be able to have kids.  And at that point you'd be arguing eugenics. 

Usually you bow out quietly before you hit that point, like when i asked you to explain how additional choices in Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines 2's character creation were forcing ideology on you.

give  a real response @Cookester15, not some reaction emoji like a lil biatch :don:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I like how the people who say that I am getting bullied............are the ones running away and being afraid of direct-quoting me.

Instead they're forming their self-help group. I've seen it happen before.

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I like how the people who say that I am getting bullied............are the ones running away and being afraid of direct-quoting me.

Youre 40 and live with your brother :mroff:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They don't have nothing.

And that statement can be applied in more than one way. LOL

WE don't have anything? You don't even have your OWN house :D Jerry your such a beta incel. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, little jumpy there.......i'm not the one living in the basement.

Im not so sure of that. That's probably where you have to go when Berry has a friend over :D

How does it feel to be 40, and not able to support yourself? Thank god you are too ugly to have a kid. That little guy would be wearing Kmart sweats all day :D

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Im not so sure of that. That's probably where you have to go when Berry has a friend over :D

How does it feel to be 40, and not able to support yourself? Thank god you are too ugly to have a kid. That little guy would be wearing Kmart sweats all day :D

LOL, looks like I've hit a nerve.

For practical reasons, I can't debunk your claim.

There are no basements in the South were its predominantly clay in the soil, especially here in North Texas. :tom: Look at the butthurt fly!

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, looks like I've hit a nerve.

For practical reasons, I can't debunk your claim.

There are no basements in the South were its predominantly clay in the soil, especially here in North Texas. :tom: Look at the butthurt fly!

lmfao I knew you and Berry had bunkbeds :D

How does it feel to be 40 and unable to support yourself? You are pathetic and you know it, just like you know the nerve that was hit was yours. This is why you act like you do here, WEAK MAN :D

Edited by JONBpc
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

lmfao I knew you and Berry had bunkbeds :D

How does it feel to be 40 and unable to support yourself? You are pathetic and you know it, just like you know the nerve that was hit was yours. This is why you act like you do here, WEAK MAN :D

Look at the butthurt fly.

I love how I can just sit here and you just completely meltdown. LOL

Guess that's why I'm the weak man!

50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because you keep going and going and going. People don't run away from you jerry, they stop replying to you because you always have to have the last word with some kind of stupid insult.

Also talk about running away, you keep spamming the thread with anything to distract from the fact that you refuse to comment on the video at hand. LOL. You know it's wrong but you're afraid to say it. You are a coward.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Because you keep going and going and going. People don't run away from you jerry, they stop replying to you because you always have to have the last word with some kind of stupid insult.

Also talk about running away, you keep spamming the thread with anything to distract from the fact that you refuse to comment on the video at hand. LOL. You know it's wrong but you're afraid to say it. You are a coward.

No, actually I keep on asking you if you are going to return to the topic.

And you never do.

How is that ME running away............when I'm the one reminding you.

Don't get mad because I accurately pointed out how you sound like a bigot.............take some responsibility, like a man, for once.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Look at the butthurt fly.

I love how I can just sit here and you just completely meltdown. LOL

Guess that's why I'm the weak man!

lmao avoiding the question as always. You sound like a female :D At the end of the day, you sleep under your brother LOLOL

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

lmao avoiding the question as always. You sound like a female :D At the end of the day, you sleep under your brother LOLOL

He just tried mimicking one of my earliest posts in this thread.

Yup..........he's run out of ideas. I love it.