This woman who identifies as a man that lives in a bus in his or her friends backyard gave birth to a baby non binary

4 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Woman making the choice for her own body vs you sayins what choice they should make.  You're not a civil libertarian, or you wouldn't be arguing this.

You don't understand civil libertartianism either? Jesus. 

Thinking something is immoral doesn't mean you think the government should therefore make it illegal. It's shitty to drink straight out of the milk carton without telling your family/housemates. That doesn't mean I want you arrested if you do it. 

I don't want the government to prohibit her from getting pregnant or being a parent. I want her to be morally intelligent about her choices and not be a selfish asshole who's chaining an anchor around a kid's leg from the moment they're born. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor kid will grow up all fucked up . Probably end up living with his brother at 40 years old 

I was wondering when the weekly Cooke thread of something he saw from a 4chan post was going to make its way here.

give  a real response @Cookester15, not some reaction emoji like a lil biatch 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Thinking something is immoral doesn't mean you think the government should therefore make it illegal. 

Then argument over.  If you don't want the government to regulate it, then there's nothing to discuss.  No need to get mad about it.

17 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Then argument over.  If you don't want the government to regulate it, then there's nothing to discuss.  No need to get mad about it.

You asked what's wrong with her raising this kid,  I answered.

Be honest. It's like a scene from a bad sitcom: You're in the afterlife standing in line waiting to find out which body you're about to be reincarnated into. You get to the front of the line and the clerk hands you this:

"Your mom's the bearded circus lady and she lives in a van down by the river."

Larry David

If you want to ask whether I think any trans people would make good parents, yeah I do. The grounded ones who I think are legitimate cases of "Wrong Brain in Wrong Body." 

Gotta go to work. Seig Heil

Edited by Saucer

LOL Saucer is trying to promote traditional christian home values as being the only true "moral" values, and everything else should not be allowed.

BUT he can't say that in a transparent way, or else he's nothing more than just spouting old jingoistic American prejudices, so he tries to dress it up as something else. Like as if there is a foreign invasion of perverse ideas.

People have had weird parents for ages, they are all over you.  That's called freedom, you either believe it or you're just full of shit like the rest.

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL Saucer is trying to promote traditional christian home values as being the only true "moral" values, and everything else should not be allowed.

BUT he can't say that in a transparent way, or else he's nothing more than just spouting old jingoistic American prejudices, so he tries to dress it up as something else. Like as if there is a foreign invasion of perverse ideas.

People have had weird parents for ages, they are all over you.  That's called freedom, you either believe it or you're just full of shit like the rest.

His answer boils down to "because I just don't like it."  OK.  Why the fuck should anyone care?

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

His answer boils down to "because I just don't like it."  OK.  Why the fuck should anyone care?

I think one of the most fascinating things about a relatively small group of people being on this forum for over a decade is that you get to see how people change as they get older.

And, whenever everybody is 17-20 years old, they're game for anything. They're edgey, they can talk about any issue and nothing is off-limits, and they think this edginess is going to be their lifestyle.

.........and then you see

You see that shit fade away, and they start sinking in to the pre-defined traditional middle-American square they designed for you. They start shutting their brain off. They start getting LAZY with how they access their information.

And you just see them become normal. And there's nothing wrong with that. But they now start thinking that any other lifestyle if an affront to them, and they actively want to eradicate it.

Deep down inside, the real answer is "I've became a generic square, I can't allow anybody else to think they're living a better life than me!"

That thing is so disgusting I'm beginning to believe it's a feral demon, escaped from the Underworld.

How can something so abhorrent be real? It has to be evil. Tell me that isn't evil, the literal incarnation of what you imagine evil would look like. Just all of the worst, most undesirable traits wrapped up into one evil being. 

Begone, evil demon. Your lifestyle will not spread here. Your evil must be contained, eradicated, and erased from the collective conscious of society.

Edited by Bodycount N