This woman who identifies as a man that lives in a bus in his or her friends backyard gave birth to a baby non binary

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor kid will grow up all fucked up . Probably end up living with his brother at 40 years old 

I was wondering when the weekly Cooke thread of something he saw from a 4chan post was going to make its way here.

give  a real response @Cookester15, not some reaction emoji like a lil biatch 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Lol notice how he tries to shift attention straight onto Cooke because even Jerry knows whats in this video is degenerate as fuck.

Notice how everybody else tried to shift the attention onto me afterwards because I was right about them being butthurt incels?

LOL

11 hours ago, JONBpc said:

You might know the definition, but you clearly are not one :D 40 year old living with his brother, cant support yourself . My dream is to open a retro gaming café, like REAL men do!! REAL men spend hours a day pretending to be superior to other guys on the internet !! My bunkbed has flannel sheets!

:mroff:

Guess when I said "look at what other men do" you decided on me. :lawl:Thanks.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how everybody else tried to shift the attention onto me afterwards because I was right about them being butthurt incels?

LOL

There you go again. Typical Commie tactic.

This thread is about a video showing mental illness promoted as something good, and highlights the very sick world in which we live.

Stop trying to attack other people because they don't agree with your degenerate views.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

There you go again. Typical Commie tactic.

This thread is about a video showing mental illness promoted as something good, and highlights the very sick world in which we live.

Stop trying to attack other people because they don't agree with your degenerate views.

Take your own advice.  Until then, stop whining like a woman, you're just causing more confusion about this whole gender thing. lol

2 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

You got slayed itt by like 7 people bro. Go take a break :mj:

You clearly didn't see what word Cooke was using multiple times on the first page.

Next time maybe you should read the first few posts before commenting. LOL

tenor.gif?itemid=8171986

1 hour ago, Truno2018 said:

If you made that trans man more fat and ginger he’d look exactly like Cooke. :sabu:

Actually they both look like you. You've always looked like an anaemic transwoman.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Take your own advice.  Until then, stop whining like a woman, you're just causing more confusion about this whole gender thing. lol

You still haven't commented on it because deep down even you know it's warped Jerry.

Fire up the ovens.

You still haven't commented on it because deep down even you know it's warped Jerry.

Fire up the ovens.

Not as warped as somebody who wants to 'fire up the ovens" LOL

You don't see me WISHING DEATH to Incels, do you?

I don't need to see Incels get killed.............the fact that they won't get pussy and cannot have children means that nature will take care of them.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Not as warped as somebody who wants to 'fire up the ovens" LOL

You don't see me WISHING DEATH to Incels, do you?

I don't need to see Incels get killed.............the fact that they won't get pussy and cannot have children means that nature will take care of them.

I haven't wished death on anyone, it's just that I understand what needs to be done to restore western civilization.

I haven't wished death on anyone, it's just that I understand what needs to be done to restore western civilization.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Very similar.

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, zwarior said:

Seriously mods might as well allow racist threads where the White members here can call the Blacks ******s if this thread is allowed. The hate mongering is disgusting

This thread is anti child abuse. By locking it we would be condoning it. 

• Upvote 1