Excited about Bloodlines 2? Prepare to get lefted

https://www.vg247.com/2019/03/21/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-political-character-creator/

Bloodlines 2: “It’s definitely taking political stances on what we think are right and wrong”

To further bring it up to date, it’s been a conscious decision by Hardsuit Labs for Bloodlines 2 to reflect fifteen years of change in the game and real world, and its setting of Seattle. The developer is taking a refreshing approach of weaving politics into the game, both in terms of narrative and gameplay.

“One of the reasons we went to Seattle for Bloodlines 2 is there’s a lot of conflict in Seattle that is a microcosm of a lot of conflict that’s going on all over the place. 

It’s not just politics where Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 takes a progressive approach. The character creator, which players get to use twice – once at the start to define your human aspects and then a second time later in the game to flesh out your vampire – goes way beyond basic male and female models. Body type, gender pronouns, employment history and fashion can all be toyed with for a very modular build.

It just felt like a good place to start to ground it; the conflict between tradition and progress

:hest:

Oh and of course it takes place in Seattle... That "conflict" in Seattle they're talking about? Yeah, that's people like me trying to stop the decay of Western Society.

Fuck modern gaming, I'm going back in time. Retro is the only way forward, the irony...

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Purple haired weirdo.  I bet you love letting your GF peg you     "equal genders means equal penetration" That's you isn't it

You've surrendered your masculinity in order to please mentally ill people.  Let that sink in .  That's your life now     BIG yikes

Posted Images

I just don't get why every single game has to be a lefty fantasy hour. Here's some politics to go along with your vampire game.

man, I was just replaying Code Veronica, this game would get eviscerated nowadays. Hearing Claire Redfield call someone "A cross-Dressing freak" had me rolling. :rofl: 

The trannies/SJWs nowadays would flip their shit.

take me back to the year 2000.

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

man, I was just replaying Code Veronica, this game would get eviscerated nowadays. Hearing Claire Redfield call someone "A cross-Dressing freak" had me rolling. :rofl: 

The trannies/SJWs nowadays would flip their shit.

take me back to the year 2000.

I played through it again about 3 months ago and when that line came up I laughed pretty good too and settled with a big smile. Oh the days when people were normal...

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

goes way beyond basic male and female models. Body type, gender pronouns, employment history and fashion can all be toyed with for a very modular build.

This has, to some degree or another, always been applicable in video games since the first 'customizable character'

They just wanted publicity and you are feeding it to them.

Why is it the people who are actually against something you say that always make the best messengers? 

1 minute ago, zwarior said:

This has, to some degree or another, always been applicable in video games since the first 'customizable character'

They just wanted publicity and you are feeding it to them.

Why is it the people who are actually against something you say that always make the best messengers? 

It's not good publicity, and it's not going to help something like this sell. 

They have Battlefield V'd themselves. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The fact that this is coming out mere hours after it was announced says everything. 

From the developer's twitter

D2O-uMEUYAEsV1V?format=jpg&name=large

You can smell the soy. This is how I would expect a radical leftwing development studio to look.

• Sad 1

Didn't really care for the first one so me passing on the sequel was actually quite easy TBH. All the praise the first one gets did have me interested in giving the sequel a chance but not now. Keep your fuckin' politics out of my video games please.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

From the developer's twitter

D2O-uMEUYAEsV1V?format=jpg&name=large

You can smell the soy. This is how I would expect a radical leftwing development studio to look.

Gross ass soy chugging cucks :mj:

13 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Ready Only Memories was very Pro LGBT though and the game it in a great way that felt natural. Maybe they can do this right.

Any game that is pro LGBT is doing it wrong.

As a Russian you should know this.

Look at all the fragile white guys who are appalled...APPALLED that someone somewhere is going to create a character that isn't a straight white male that they created for themselves. :kaz: