Excited about Bloodlines 2? Prepare to get lefted

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Purple haired weirdo.  I bet you love letting your GF peg you     "equal genders means equal penetration" That's you isn't it

You've surrendered your masculinity in order to please mentally ill people.  Let that sink in .  That's your life now     BIG yikes

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

We're not just talking about character creation.  Extensive character creation options is cool.  Being able to choose your sexual orientation is cool too, like in the mass effect games. 

The problem is this whole game is going to have an agenda.  The entire plot is going to read like a CNN news cycle :mj: 

OMG TEH plot and teh agendas in mah videogames :lupe:

• Haha 1
Just now, Team 2019 said:

They could fuck this up, but we could see it be done very well in a non intrusive and tasteful manner. I think people are overeacting.

please be good please be good please be good! :tear2:

It's gonna suck get real :kaz: 

3 hours ago, McWicked said:

Look at all the fragile white guys who are appalled...APPALLED that someone somewhere is going to create a character that isn't a straight white male that they created for themselves. :kaz: 

That's not the point. It's about forcing the issue, if it feels forced then you can notice, if it's done naturally and genuinely then it's great! If they are doing it for politically and social points then it comes off as tacky and unnecessary.  

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

That doesn't mean much. I just hope they don't tone down sexuality because that was a big part of the universe.

Sounds like sexuality will be in. You can choose to get fucked in the ass by visiting the gay bars in the game, or marry an npc and watch her get pounded in real time by dark skinned characters.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, TLHBO said:

From the developer's twitter

D2O-uMEUYAEsV1V?format=jpg&name=large

You can smell the soy. This is how I would expect a radical leftwing development studio to look.

uff :mjcry: 

32 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

expect blatant cringey moments like this. This western gaming in a nutshell :cruise: ^^

FUCK DA WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!

*please buy my game

whats wrong with people

14 hours ago, TLHBO said:

From the developer's twitter

D2O-uMEUYAEsV1V?format=jpg&name=large

You can smell the soy. This is how I would expect a radical leftwing development studio to look.

Talk about trying too hard. That could literally be an image from any development studio out there.