Sekiro surpasses RE2 and Devil May Cry 5 to become the largest STEAM launch of 2019 so far

https://www.spieltimes.com/news/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-has-become-the-largest-steam-launch-of-2019-so-far/

-Highest concurrent players (~110,000) for a Japanese game... and a single player game at that... behind only Monster Hunter World (which is MP and still demolishes it at well over 300K lol)

-Top of the Steam Global Sales charts for over a week now, top of the Local Top Sales charts as well

-Top of the overall Amazon Games sales charts as well, by a large margin

-Top PS4 game sales, #2 on Xbox game sales

RE2 had an all time peak of 74K concurrent players and has sold 1-2M copies within 3 months as per Steamspy..

This game could easily do 2-5M on Steam alone.  Probably another 2-3M on PS4, and 500K-1M on Xbox. :whew: 

I'm hearing that people are getting kind of bored with the game, not that it's bad but rather that it's a lot more one dimensional than the likes of Bloodborne and Dark Souls. This game having legs is up in the air. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm hearing that people are getting kind of bored with the game, not that it's bad but rather that it's a lot more one dimensional than the likes of Bloodborne and Dark Souls. This game having legs is up in the air. 

:roll: 

This game's gameplay shits all over DS and Bloodborne :rofl: 

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:roll: 

This game's gameplay shits all over DS and Bloodborne :rofl: 

No RPG elements, one main weapon, no character customization, no armor... It's slice and parry, that's all the game is. I can see why people are saying they're getting bored after 4-6 hours. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No RPG elements, one main weapon, no character customization, no armor... It's slice and parry, that's all the game is. I can see why people are saying they're getting bored after 4-6 hours. 

This isn't a souls game fuckhead.. how many times do you have to be told?  It's like... you have some preconceived notion as to what the game should be... instead of what it is.  Despite being told MANY times this isn't a Souls game. 

Those people..are getting bored.... because they're dying.. A LOT.. and boo fucking hoo :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

This isn't a souls game fuckhead.. how many times do you have to be told?  It's like... you have some preconceived notion as to what the game should be... instead of what it is.

Those people..are getting bored.... because they're dying.. A LOT.. and boo fucking hoo :hest: 

No... It's still a souls game just stripped down... And people are getting bored because it's one dimensional. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No... It's still a souls game just stripped down... And people are getting bored because it's one dimensional. 

No it not ROFL... there's way more ways to approach any given situation than any fucking Souls game.  This is why you're an idiot for having preconceived notions that this was Dark Souls... you simply can't accept that FROM would make any other kind of game now.. after making 5 similar style games.. and you think that not being an RPG and having armor makes it one dimensional... utterly ridiculous.

Just now, Remij_ said:

No it not ROFL... there's way more ways to approach any given situation than any fucking Souls game.  This is why you're an idiot for having preconceived notions that this was Dark Souls... you simply can't accept that FROM would make any other kind of game now.. after making 5 similar style games.. and you think that not being an RPG and having armor makes it one dimensional... utterly ridiculous.

You can't see beyond anything you become infatuated with. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You can't see beyond anything you become infatuated with. 

You're retarded.  You simply can't handle people talking good about things you're not interested in... so you try to tear them down.  I knew you were going to pull this shit when this game launched.  You already wrote it off as a Souls game... I knew you'd be an idiot about this shit since you claimed that Bloodborne wasn't a different IP than Dark Souls...  You're straight up dumb as fuck.

Doesn't matter though... the game reviewed amazingly.. people are loving the fuck out of the game... and most importantly.. I'm loving the game.  Get fucked. :francis: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You're retarded.  You simply can't handle people talking good about things you're not interested in... so you try to tear them down.  I knew you were going to pull this shit when this game launched.  You already wrote it off as a Souls game... I knew you'd be an idiot about this shit since you claimed that Bloodborne wasn't a different IP than Dark Souls...  You're straight up dumb as fuck.

optimism-bias-750x375@2x.jpg

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Your shtick is getting tiring.  Weren't you leaving this forum? :hest: 

It's only getting tiring because it's been aimed at you as of late, or rather you've turned yourself into a target. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's only getting tiring because it's been aimed at you as of late. 

Yes.. you keep trying... and failing.  When are you going to learn?  You've literally been the butt of everyone's joke here for the last.. forever.  You literally ran away because you were getting picked on :drake: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yes.. you keep trying... and failing.  When are you going to learn?  You've literally been the butt of everyone's joke here for the last.. forever.  You literally ran away because you were getting picked on :drake: 

You have no idea :hest:

I feel good about high profile Japanese games selling so well, especially since they can't count on my support anymore. :salute:

KHIII - Second highest selling game of the year?

RE2 - 4m

DMCV - 2m

Sekiro - 4m ww?