Resident Evil 3 is apparently outsourced

was always an afterthought entry in the series, sorry to break it to everyone here.

What we need is a Code Veronica remake from the real team. :bow: 

Easily the hardest, most brutal, most challenging entry in the series. Best puzzles, best storyline, and in desperate need of a remake because the fully 3d visuals have aged like absolute ass in comparison to the pre-rendered games.

Code Veronica X, underneath the outdated GFX, is honestly in the running for best classic RE game.

DO IT capcom!! :glad: 

19 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

was always an afterthought entry in the series, sorry to break it to everyone here.

What we need is a Code Veronica remake from the real team. :bow: 

Easily the hardest, most brutal, most challenging entry in the series. Best puzzles, best storyline, and in desperate need of a remake because the fully 3d visuals have aged like absolute ass in comparison to the pre-rendered games.

Code Veronica X, underneath the outdated GFX, is honestly in the running for best classic RE game.

DO IT capcom!! :glad: 

This, so much this. Although I don't think it has aged that poorly, I still really like its aesthetic makeup. 

The real team will be working on RE8... even less people care about RE:CV than RE3.  (And they probably don't even want to bother tackling a cross-dressing antagonist in this PC climate lmao)

Anyway, the outline work and design documents were likely done in tandem with RE2 remake.. like I said a while back.  They probably felt comfortable with handing it off to another studio to complete while they supervised and worked on RE8.  Very likely the right call and a smart use of time/resources to have successful big game launches year after year.

Some people will prematurely freak out over this shit though... until they see it.. then they will calm the fuck down.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

annualized RE games....thats not a good thing.

When they're including remaking old ones and spin-offs, then it's quite fine to me.

It gives them 3 years or more for the actual new RE game.

Nobody is complaining about the cadence in which remasters and classics are being remade.  Those could happen every year and people would be happy.