Does anyone else cut their own hair?

I got tired of dropping $30 a month +gas and wasted time driving around for haircuts so I bought some $25 clippers and went to work. I actually managed to cut it exactly as they have been in the salon for years, like it looks identical.

Anyone else do this?

No, but I wish I could. When I go and get a haircut I want to get in and get out ASAP. Don't feel like having small talk with the hair dresser or none of that mess. I got better things to do.

Just now, lynux3 said:

No, but I wish I could. When I go and get a haircut I want to get in and get out ASAP. Don't feel like having small talk with the hair dresser or none of that mess. I got better things to do.

Shit man, I don't know how you do your hair but I do like a Caesar fade with a #2 on the sides up to 1" on the top and it was actually pretty easy.  

I grow my hair long and when I have enough I cut them with a hair clipper. 10 mm hair cut, takes like 2-3 minutes.

But I usually don't cut my ballsack wool. that shit got thick af over the years. 

oh and $25 clipper is probably garbage, if you want to get a fast hair cut without any problems you should invest in some quality. :bunny:

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

It’s a hair cut & beard work, straight razor etc and he does a great job. 28 + 7 tip

Are you a walking guido ghosts. You are at a bar. See a girl that's fine. You assume she's not too good for you. Maybe slightly hot n busy. What do you do or say. Or maybe you don't do shit.  Ain't you trying to pull (ANYthang??) every time you try and go out?

17 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I got tired of dropping $30 a month +gas and wasted time driving around for haircuts so I bought some $25 clippers and went to work. I actually managed to cut it exactly as they have been in the salon for years, like it looks identical.

Anyone else do this?

I like your gettutdone attitude. I have black hair which grows slow. So I can find someone to do it.

I should learn to properly do my own beard nice whenever I want it.

I'll do you one betta. Thrift store those clippers on a good day. You paid too much.