All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

33 minutes ago, Vini said:

This guy's not only going down he's taking half of Chicago with him :D

How do you figure?

It sounded you were saying something clever...........it just doesn't appear as if it makes any real sense.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember how the (resident) libcucks all parroted what they heard from each other in the beginning, saying how this was going to negatively affect how real racist incidents will be perceived in the fu

gay black privilege

Posted Images

"I'm glad a black person got away even if he's guilty in a white dominated judicial system that has historically opressed black people and has let white people off"

Just a reminder that if you have this attitude you're a piece of shit

Edited by Vini
  • Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, Vini said:

"I'm glad a black person got away even if he's guilty in a white dominated judicial system that has historically opressed black people and has let white people off"

These people also think that all white people are a part of America's dark history. I'm 4th generation, my family had no involvement with the revolutionary war, the civil war, the slave trade, none of it. 

There's no rationality to these people. 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

I expect you to put this much effort........this much of your time........this much of your typing.........whenever a white guy skirts prosecution because their rich.

Or else YOU are the piece of shit.

You just established this standard for yourself. If it looks like you only did this because of the black, gay guy, then you clearly have double standards.

10 hours ago, Vini said:

It appears that Smollett...flipped over the tables. :kaz: 

19 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

These people also think that all white people are a part of America's dark history. I'm 4th generation, my family had no involvement with the revolutionary war, the civil war, the slave trade, none of it. 

Ya but your pigment

21 hours ago, Vini said:

That's exactly what they think, and if you notice tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum came right in after your post to laugh and gloat about it.

Getting away with a crime due to your ethnicity and political leanings is good and just and apparantly hilarious to them

This is the left. This is what they stand for.

17 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

That's exactly what they think, and if you notice tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum came right in after your post to laugh and gloat about it.

Getting away with a crime due to your ethnicity and political leanings is good and just and apparantly hilarious to them

This is the left. This is what they stand for.

Confused little ideologues

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Ya don't say? :bena: 

14 hours ago, McWicked said:

It appears that Smollett...flipped over the tables. :kaz: 

Notice that I absolutely nailed him to his standard and require that he  uphold HIS OWN standard in the future.

...............and the little shit went completely silent.

They don't want high standards for themselves.

Edited by jehurey
On 2019-03-30 at 4:33 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

"White people blah blah blah"

"Not ALL :lemming: . THESE people so irational"

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Notice that I absolutely nailed him to his standard and require that he  uphold HIS OWN standard in the future.

...............and the little shit went completely silent.

They don't want high standards for themselves.

Or my point completely went over your head

Sure next time a white celebrity stages a hate crime hoax I'll hold him accountable. 

Or at the very least I won't take his side because of the pigment of his skin like your dumb racist ass

43 minutes ago, Vini said:

Or my point completely went over your head

Sure next time a white celebrity stages a hate crime hoax I'll hold him accountable. 

Or at the very least I won't take his side because of the pigment of his skin like your dumb racist ass

No..........you're point applies to you.

You don't go around making rules for other people, that you don't apply to yourself.

That's a standard right-wing trope..............good to see you appear to know it, quite well.

4 minutes ago, Vini said:

I'm perfectly ok with following that rule myself and have never taken anyone's side simply due to the color of their skin

You on the other hand...

then i'll expect you to start threads whenever you see a story about a rich white guy getting away with a crime.

I'll expect you to provide constant updates throughout the entire ordeal.

You will behave and treat this the same way you acted during this whole Jessie Smollet thing.

And I will be watching the moment I see a similar event happen, and YOU aren't doing anything.

Thanks for agreeing to this.  Now get started on a thread devoted entirely to Jeffrey Epstein, and give up the whole story on that.

Edited by jehurey

Lmao niice try weasel

This isn't about a rich guy getting away with crime it's about a hate crime hoax. And the point I was making, which went right over your head, is you're using past opression and injustice as an excuse to align with a black man who committed a hate crime hoax and celebrating that he got away with it. 

That is what you're doing ITT. 

Edited by Vini
  • Upvote 1

In fact, seeing as you clowns are the ones who started this thread, the burden of proof isn't on me to prove anything, it's on you to show the same amount of enthusiasm next time a white man gets away with a hate crime hoax

And I will be watching Jerry.