Ms - gives their games away 

Lmao 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything is clear to MS - they make windows.

Accurate 

Dat Autocorrect

:D 

I've got to give them credit. they have balls. The only platform holder in history to offer 0 exclusives and think they can get away with it.

It's a fucking mystery, who knows what they're smoking over in Redmond.

I want to think liberal cuck tech industry culture killed them, but apple and google both have exclusives... so who knows.

The only logical conclusion is that they've thrown in the towel.

It's absolutely clear but they're well aware they can still sell tens of millions of consoles and engage their audience as they always have but also reach a broader audience beyond traditional scope.

You're thinking in the past and like an evangelical fanboy not using rationality or really any form of logic, they're forward thinking. Consoles are on the cusp of ceasing to exist, they're transitioning and rightfully so.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

I doubt the next Xbox will sell more than 15 million . It will have no 3rd party support compared to PC and Sony , and no exclusives .

If you give all your games away , selling a console that will fail will hurt your die-hard fanbase even more.

They should just call it quits 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I doubt the next Xbox will sell more than 15 million . It will have no 3rd party support compared to PC and Sony , and no exclusives .

If you give all your games away , selling a console that will fail will hurt your die-hard fanbase even more.

They should just call it quits 

As I said earlier.

Soon the Great Journey shall begin. But when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet. And you shall be left behind.

I don't want to see any of you come crawling back. They're going to come out guns blazing next-gen so prepare your anus.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Thanks 1

Makes me wonder why are they buying up studios so aggressively in the last year or so if they are just going multiplat.  Maybe they want to be a first party and a huge 3rd party publisher like EA/Activision at the same time.

1 minute ago, Pureis said:

Makes me wonder why are they buying up studios so aggressively in the last year or so if they are just going multiplat.  Maybe they want to be a first party and a huge 3rd party publisher like EA/Activision at the same time.

If they put the games on other platforms nobody is going to buy Xbox . Its 3rd party sucks compared to Sony know outside of AAA games .

Imagine the next Xbox . Probably no Japanese games at all , call of duty and all the 6.0 flops the devs they bought will make LOL

32 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Crawling back to what ? A couple sole that is best on PC and has half the 3rd party support of ps5? 

Lol 

Dat Autocorrect :whew:

• Haha 2

Well their focus shifted to services such as Xbox Live, Gamepass, XCloud.  Their vision is all about being the "Netflix for games", I don't think they are too bothered about console sales judging by their recent moves. 

Image result for phil spencer with adaptive controller

"So by then we still had no games but we finally got the tard controller ready, accessibility was our moto, everyone can join and pl- everyone can just join you know!"

Related image

"But then we thought: why not make EVERYTHING accessible, hehe... *nerd snicker*"

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Pureis said:

because :

a 3rd party service provider, with no content ? :D 

they have to have their own games to offer. These studios were bought to be multiplat, for studios like Ninja Theory whose entire business was built on PlayStation, they probably only agreed to sign because MS was going to let them go to Switch and PS4/5 too. 

Hellblade Switch = MS published. :D