How is this not clear to MS

MS are just more realistic than their fan base 

They’ve acknowledged they will never be the market leader. Their best ever shot resulted in a close last place with 360

They threw away all the good will and momentum they had from that gen. They don’t have what it takes to do it again 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything is clear to MS - they make windows.

Accurate 

Dat Autocorrect

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

PC sure, other consoles? No. 

They're going 100% Switch multiplats with ports and XCloud/Gamepass. :|

It's getting to the point where Playstation is in the cards, which seems insane and impossible a few years back, now no one can deny the possibility. The even admitted recently they want XBox Live on PS4.

Edited by Team 2019
5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's absolutely clear but they're well aware they can still sell tens of millions of consoles and engage their audience as they always have but also reach a broader audience beyond traditional scope.

You're thinking in the past and like an evangelical fanboy not using rationality or really any form of logic, they're forward thinking. Consoles are on the cusp of ceasing to exist, they're transitioning and rightfully so.

If it looks like a third-party publisher

And it walks like a third-party publisher

Then its a third-party publisher.

And nobody buys a console from a third-party publisher. Microsoft is accelerating the demise of their console hardware business.

I just read through this thread.

Its almost as if Dynocrap likes getting gangraped by 8 different people.

Does he honestly think he'll be able to keep up getting raped this bad, day in and day out, for the next couple of years as it gets worse and worse for Microsoft?

6 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Cuphead couldn't be published on Switch without them allowing it, and MS not the cuphead Dev asked for the port... Dynamite is playing retard mode here.

According to what? Their statement simply reads "thank you Microsoft for making this a reality" or whatever, that doesn't mean anything. That could mean thank you for making the introduction, getting Nintendo on board, trying to help our game grow etc. 

If this was a Microsoft owned and published IP then sure you would have a point, but it's neither. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

According to what? Their statement simply reads "thank you Microsoft for making this a reality" or whatever, that doesn't mean anything. That could mean thank you for making the introduction, getting Nintendo on board, trying to help our game grow etc. 

If this was a Microsoft owned and published IP then sure you would have a point, but it's neither. 

Microsoft Asked Cuphead Developer to Bring the Game to Switch

Just now, Pureis said:

Which ties perfectly into what I said. It's not Microsoft's game, they don't own the IP, they didn't publish it, they have no control over it and there's no way around that. They didn't even invest money in it, the developers had to take out a second mortgage to help pay for its development. 

Microsoft fostered it, they gave incite into the development which turned it into a more traditional game from just a boss rush, and they gave it a chance on their platform. They have a working relationship, and Microsoft introducing the idea and making a connection for them with Nintendo doesn't negate any of the former. 

13 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Soon the Great Journey shall begin. But when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet. And you shall be left behind.

You know that quote is referencing a religious fanatic who doesn't understand that he's about to wipe out his entire race, don't you?

So i guess it's pretty fitting, in an ironic way.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

You know that quote is referencing a religious fanatic who doesn't understand that he's about to wipe out his entire race, don't you?

So i guess it's pretty fitting, in an ironic way.

The great journey will consume all. 

Oh I just figured I would throw this in here.

Remember this tweet?

stopQlr.png

No one seemed to want to post the image attached to it, kind of results in exactly what I said to Gooberson. They don't even mean Microsoft games, they just mean games in general on Switch which will have Live enabled features,  :lawl:

Like this indie game

D2IIy9hUYAEyBdG.jpg:large

F2hJUCV.png

:tom:

18 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh I just figured I would throw this in here.

Remember this tweet?

stopQlr.png

No one seemed to want to post the image attached to it, kind of results in exactly what I said to Gooberson. They don't even mean Microsoft games, they just mean games in general on Switch which will have Live enabled features,  :lawl:

Like this indie game

D2IIy9hUYAEyBdG.jpg:large

F2hJUCV.png

:tom:

The denial is strong with you.   Can't wiat for e3 to see your epic meltdown and damage control :loldance:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The denial is strong with you.   Can't wiat for e3 to see your epic meltdown and damage control :loldance:

I think it's pretty clear now that the intent of not only that screen shot but that statement is that for games which are releasing on both platforms that have XBL integration on Xbox; Microsoft and Nintendo have partnered to bring that integration over to Switch for developers and publishers which will allow it.

You totally misread the whole situation or you intentionally misread it because not once was that screen shot ever posted which corroborates everything I'm saying here, how convenient of you. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!