Crackdown 3 Multi-player - Already dead - MSpoweruser.com reports

it's dead Jim :monkas:

https://mspoweruser.com/crackdown-3s-multiplayer-is-already-dead-so-much-for-the-power-of-the-cloud/amp/

Crackdown 3: Wrecking Zone was a disappointing King of the Hill experience set in small, lifeless arenas. Sure, it was far from the original promise, but it had the potential to be a fun time. With the game mode’s apparent emphasis on movement, it could have been great. In execution, it was simply dull and it didn’t even let you party up with friends.

It would appear that everyone else feels the same way. Crackdown 3’s multiplayer is dead—both its King of the Hill and Kill Confirmed style playlists. No one is playing, and I’ve searched after feeling like maybe I should give it a second chance. Even with the power of the cloud, even with its inclusion into Xbox Game Pass, even with its standalone download—no one cares.

no one cares even after the game was given away :feelsbadman:

Edited by Goukosan

I didn't even play it, it just wasn't an important title to me and I've had access to it with GamePass since day one. Sure the mode was fun and crazy but it was super one dimensional and there was no longevity there, no way to communicate and no way to build a community or make friends. 

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I didn't even play it, it just wasn't an important title to me and I've had access to it with GamePass since day one. Sure the mode was fun and crazy but it was super one dimensional and there was no longevity there, no way to communicate and no way to build a community or make friends. 

Omg. This Schwin nigga got pedals.  

• Haha 4

this is easily in the running for top 5 worst game of all time.

how they didn't see this coming, I don't know. But the damage this game did to Xbox's already dwindling reputation makes this one of the most damaging releases in gaming history.

This was a current-day E.T moment. :D Reminder: This was Phil's favourite game. 

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

this is easily in the running for top 5 worst game of all time.

how they didn't see this coming, I don't know. But the damage this game did to Xbox's already dwindling reputation makes this one of the most damaging releases in gaming history.

This was a current-day E.T moment. :D Reminder: This was Phil's favourite game. 

This game didn't do any damage, it wasn't expected to be a great game or anything and everyone was always standoffish about it. It should have been scrapped though. 

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

:D  wtf 

Liking Xbox isn't some cult, you don't have to like or play everything. I've really enjoyed the time I've spent in Sea of Thieves and for me it's a perfect online game, whereas I never had the slightest bit of interest in something like State of Decay 2. I have GamePass, I could play it right now but I don't want to and the same applies to Crackdown 3. Just like I didn't buy God of War or Horizon Zero Dawn, neither of those games grasped me in any capacity, I don't care about them and have no interest in them. I bought Detroit though and I really liked it, I liked Astrobot.. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
28 minutes ago, kokujin said:

You ranted about playing crackdown 3. Put the crack down dude and sign back in to your other personality.

We're getting more confused than amused :D

I'm just amused, confusion wore off after all the wrong predictions that dude made.