Crackdown 3 Multi-player - Already dead - MSpoweruser.com reports

crackdown would have been "good", if it was marketed as a $15 xbla game. it's not bad. it's basically...well...crackdown (which always had a terrible campaign). i think the cloud hype sunk this title too. 

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Oh now DynamiteCop claims he never played it :mjpls:

On 2019-01-23 at 11:01 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm assuming it's going to be a Halo 5-esque situation, the single player will be whatever but the multiplayer will deliver in strides. 

:ooh: 

On 2019-02-10 at 4:10 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

Okay it's installing now. 

:roff:  

On 2019-02-10 at 9:34 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

Okay I'll say this, it's A LOT of fun and I think I'm going to buy it just for the MP. The destruction is really cool and the gameplay just flows along excellently, however I only have two complaints about it. 

They need to fix that hitching, it's game breaking and while I have no doubt it will be taken care of it's highly annoying. The other thing is lopsided teams, the server allocating teams of 3 vs 5 or people abandoning. It needs to only allocate 5 vs 5 and there needs to be penalties for people leaving matches which puts them on a cool down. The match lengths are like 10-15 minutes, they're not long, people need to play them until the end.

Aside from that it's a great mode and is much better than I expected.

bmgCZxg.thumb.png.532028a9933d332e5b59259b66c27c1d.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, McWicked said:

:ooh: 

:roff:  

And I didn't play the actual game beyond the free demo, it doesn't have the infrastructure or features to have legs or grow any kind of community. On the surface the gameplay is great and there is a lot of fun to be had but there's nothing to maintain that.