Facebook Bans White Nationalism/Separatism

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nexpbx/facebook-bans-white-nationalism-and-white-separatism

In a major policy shift for the world’s biggest social media network, Facebook banned white nationalism and white separatism on its platform Tuesday. Facebook will also begin directing users who try to post content associated with those ideologies to a nonprofit that helps people leave hate groups, Motherboard has learned.

The policy will apply to both Facebook and Instagram.

Inb4 freeze peachers start complaining about private companies' platform decisions.  :roff: 

Edited by McWicked
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMFG!                               

They deleted my profile picture of me fingering the camera covering my asshole. Although there's nothing wrong with it. You can't see my privates, even though there's nothing wrong with seeing private

@Teh_Diplomat @Goukosan @jehurey @Ike       

Posted Images

Specifically, Facebook will now ban content that includes explicit praise, support, or representation of white nationalism or separatism. Phrases such as “I am a proud white nationalist” and “Immigration is tearing this country apart; white separatism is the only answer” will now be banned, according to the company.

:cruise: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's a social media platform so it doesn't really matter but the movement against white nationalism is ridiculous. 

"the movement against" white nationalism?

Isn't that otherwise known as the "equality" movement?

That's ridiculous to you, eh? lol

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

"the movement against" white nationalism?

Isn't that otherwise known as the "equality" movement?

That's ridiculous to you, eh? lol

Equality lol? No, the movement against white nationalism is no different than whites moving into non-white areas and destroying their populations and cultures. The difference being whites would be attacked over it and not the other way around.

If we  started say taking over Africa en masse and displaced the black populous people would freak out. For the left white displacement is fine, but whites displacing others is not. It's idiotic psychosis.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Equality lol? No, the movement against white nationalism is no different than whites moving into non-white areas and destroying their populations and cultures. The difference being whites would be attacked over it and not the other way around.

If we say started taking over Africa en masse and displaced the black populous people would freak out. 

So you're saying that your "culture" is White Nationalism?

You're saying that your "culture" is being prejudiced against minorities?

And you think not allowing white racists on facebook is the same as taking over African land?

Notice how I'm continuing to ask more questions..........because I actually want you to type more stuff.

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

the movement

against white nationalism

is ridiculous

bmgCZxg.thumb.png.532028a9933d332e5b59259b66c27c1d.png

Just now, jehurey said:

So you're saying that your "culture" is White Nationalism?

You're saying that your "culture" is being prejudiced against minorities?

And you think not allowing white racists on facebook is the same as taking over African land?

Notice how I'm continuing to ask more questions..........because I actually want you to type more stuff.

I made my point, there's nothing left to say.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If we  started say taking over Africa en masse and displaced the black populous people would freak out. 

Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached peak obliviousness. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If we started say taking over Africa en masse and displaced the black populous people would freak out.

OMFG! :| 

:D :D 

• Haha 4
Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

OMFG! :| 

:D :D 

Prompting Deeno to say the dumbest shit is one of my favorite pastimes.  :takei: 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I made my point, there's nothing left to say.

You finally realizing the depths of your stupidity.

The sad part is that you aren't realizing how bad you sound........you're just realizing the signs that other people are getting ready to absolutely slaughter you in an argument, so you've run away.

Thank you Dynocrap for posting this material...........these quote you made are going to be very useful for us in the future.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

There's nothing dumb about it, you can't even form a response to it because it totally contradicts the narrative. 

Bruh, do yourself a favor and just back down before it gets any more embarrassing. 

Just now, McWicked said:

Bruh, do yourself a favor and just back down before it gets any more embarrassing. 

It's not embarrassing you're just stupid. You people think it's wrong for white cultures and territories to be preserved while you take great issue with whites stripping cultures and territories from non-whites. 

It can't be stressed enough how double sided and stupid your logic is.