This is the extreme result of left leaning policies on a city

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah.........because it doesn't change the fact that its still rock bottom wages.

You can make as many comparisons as you want...........but the numbers do not lie. The national minimum wage is lower than it was in the 1950's and 1960's.

You're a legit retard, you'd apply this validation to a $20 an hour minimum wage. 

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In many places thats a entry level IT/help desk salary. People who think fast food workers should be making that much are crazy.

Seattle/Bellevue is at the top of my list of places to live.

So do McDonald’s workers deserve $4 over minimum wage? Who deserves minimum wage then?

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This video isn't even about the wage problem btw, it's about the drug and homeless problem which city government does nothing about and to an extent actually encourages, and it's ravaging the city. 

If they were truly liberal, they would be doing something about drug rehab problems and offering the homeless free-housing in other liberal cities.

A city that does nothing for the drug addicts and nothing for the homeless are actually conservative-like policies.

You're a legit retard, you'd apply this validation to a $20 an hour minimum wage. 

Where did I mention anything about a $20 minimum wage?

Do you just try and LIE you way out of any argument??????

Just now, jehurey said:

If they were truly liberal, they would be doing something about drug rehab problems and offering the homeless free-housing in other liberal cities.

A city that does nothing for the drug addicts and nothing for the homeless are actually conservative-like policies.

You are out of your god damned mind. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

What would you do for drug addicts?

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Rehab programs that don't involve arresting them over and over.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You are out of your god damned mind. 

Are you telling me that NOT DOING ANYTHING for drug addicts and NOT DOING ANYTHING for homeless people................is synonymous with "liberal" policy?

Do you have examples of liberal politicians going around saying that they won't do anything for drug addicts and not address homelessness at all?

If so...........point me to a speech or quote from them. I'd like to hear it.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, ghostz said:

The whole city council and system of local government here is Democrat and left leaning, Jerry is trying to act like he knows what he's talking about but he doesn't as he doesn't live in a place like this. He doesn't actually see or know the effects of their policies, their inability to enforce the laws, how they shelter these people, how they're trying to get injection sites established, how they don't arrest people for heroin possession or piling up trash everywhere and setting up tent cities.  

He has no fucking clue. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Rehab programs that don't involve arresting them over and over.

Are you telling me that NOT DOING ANYTHING for drug addicts and NOT DOING ANYTHING for homeless people................is synonymous with "liberal" policy?

Do you have examples of liberal politicians going around saying that they won't do anything for drug addicts and not address homelessness at all?

If so...........point me to a speech or quote from them. I'd like to hear it.

What if they don’t want to go to rehab? 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The whole city council and system of local government here is Democrat and left leaning, Jerry is trying to act like he knows what he's talking about but he doesn't as he doesn't live in a place like this. He doesn't actually see or know the effects of their policies, their inability to enforce the laws, how they shelter these people, how they're trying to get injection sites established, how they don't arrest people for heroin possession or piling up trash everywhere and setting up tent cities.  

He has no fucking clue. 

Ah yes.........that's what will stop the heroin epidemic.

An arrest. THey'll be like "damn, I'll quit heroin cold turkey because this jail cell is just too much for me!"

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

What if they don’t want to go to rehab? 

Then you do pick them up and sentence them to forced rehab

You do understand that you are now talking about the OPIOD EPIDEMIC.

Can you explain to me how exactly the opiod epidemic is caused by the Seattle City council's policies?

Just now, jehurey said:

Ah yes.........that's what will stop the heroin epidemic.

An arrest. THey'll be like "damn, I'll quit heroin cold turkey because this jail cell is just too much for me!"

If you actually watched the video you would see the solutions that are presented, but you choose to remain an idiot. 

They have no incentive to, Seattle police are not allowed to enforce the law. 

Same question.

THis is a byproduct of the opioid epidemic.

Can you explain to me how the Seattle City council's policies are RESPONSIBLE for people addicted to opioids with no way out?

If you actually watched the video you would see the solutions that are presented, but you choose to remain an idiot. 

If they were good solutions, you would've listed them by now.

I know I would.

Yet, I think you're gonna keep talking without mentioning them.

Can you explain to me how exactly the opiod epidemic is caused by the Seattle City council's policies?

Aka, jail. And then they do rehab/detox... in jail. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

YES!

• They don't enforce the laws surrounding homeless encampments forming which are a hotbed for drugs
  • They have catch and release policies for dealers
  • They don't arrest people with 3 grams or less of heroin (25 - 30 doses)
  • They're actively trying to get injection sites approved by voters

I literally want to strangle you for being so ignorant and arrogantly stupid. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Aka, jail. And then they do rehab/detox... in jail. Lol. 

But that would require facilities that are not a jail, that would require a medical facility.

So no, that's not jail.

But that would require facilities that are not a jail, that would require a medical facility.

So no, that's not jail.

WRONG AGAIN

You didn't watch the video... They cover this specifically and how it works in Rhode Island at the state penitentiary and treating inmates during incarceration. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

YES!

• They don't enforce the laws surrounding homeless encampments forming which are a hotbed for drugs
  • They have catch and release policies for dealers
  • They don't arrest people with 3 grams or less of heroin (25 - 30 doses)
  • They're actively trying to get injection sites approved by voters

Ah...........so you have example of other cities enforcing homeless encampments in which it CUTS DOWN on drug usage, right?

You'll post those examples to me, right?