This is the extreme result of left leaning policies on a city

Just now, jehurey said:

Ah...........so you have example of other cities enforcing homeless encampments in which it CUTS DOWN on drug usage, right?

You'll post those examples to me, right?

They don't allow them to form i.e. they don't have these problems. 

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In many places thats a entry level IT/help desk salary. People who think fast food workers should be making that much are crazy.

Seattle/Bellevue is at the top of my list of places to live.

So do McDonald’s workers deserve $4 over minimum wage? Who deserves minimum wage then?

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

WRONG AGAIN

You didn't watch the video... They cover this specifically and how it works in Rhode Island and treating inmates during incarceration. 

But that would require significant investment into the jail to make it an advanced rehab facility.

Do you honestly think this idiotic Sinclair Broadcast propaganda video is going to have mind-blowing information that the average person can't figure out? LOL

They don't allow them to form i.e. they don't have these problems. 

And you examples of cities who are NOT affected by the opioid epidemic who do not have homeless encampments, right?

You're gonna list them for me so that I can look up their crime statistics for drugs............right?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

But that would require significant investment into the jail to make it an advanced rehab facility.

Do you honestly think this idiotic Sinclair Broadcast propaganda video is going to have mind-blowing information that the average person can't figure out? LOL

You've got nothing, they answer every possible question and all you're going to do is dismiss it like the faggot little leftist you are. 

You're a sheep in gaming, and a sheep in life. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, jehurey said:

What happens when they do their time in “forced rehab” (totally different than jail)? Is it 30 days or what? After that, they just go scott free?

Ask @Ike , I know he's left leaning but he won't deny any of this shit taking place in Seattle, it's a disaster. 

And you've compared it with a city that is run by right-wing policies to determine that Seattle is doing a worse job....

.................right?

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You've got nothing, they answer every possible question and all you're going to do is dismiss it like the faggot little leftist you are. 

You're a sheep in gaming, and a sheep in life. 

No, I definitely seem to be able to debunk just about everything you've said so far.

Now you are correct that when it comes to getting pissy and losing your shit...........I got nothing on you in that department.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I definitely seem to be able to debunk just about everything you've said so far.

Now you are correct that when it comes to getting pissy and losing your shit...........I got nothing on you in that department.

I never want to see anything you have to say ever again. 

The homeless and drug problem in Seattle is terrible and the city is doing nothing about it. It’s been getting worse too and the inaction by both the police and city is ridiculous. There’s plenty of depth to this issue that isn’t left or right. I don’t have time to get into it right now but whatever is happening right now is completely unacceptable. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

They'd probably have some probationary record.

The cost of jailing them forever also costs money. So if you're gonna be spending money over and over, it might as well be on something that actually has a chance at resulting in something productive.

A heroin addict going to jail comes out exactly the same.

They'd probably have some probationary record.

The cost of jailing them forever also costs money. So if you're gonna be spending money over and over, it might as well be on something that actually has a chance at resulting in something productive.

A heroin addict going to jail comes out exactly the same.

And what happens when they repeat? Then

what?

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

The homeless and drug problem in Seattle is terrible and the city is doing nothing about it. It’s been getting worse too and the inaction by both the police and city is ridiculous. There’s plenty of depth to this issue that isn’t left or right. I don’t have time to get into it right now but whatever is happening right now is completely unacceptable. 

Then they need to start taxing Amazon and other local major corporations that are currently getting tax cuts, and put some money into progressive policies to get these people back into society.

Some cities offer jobs to the homeless working at conventions, or pay them for cleaning up the streets.

One city did small, very basic housing. A super cheap house cost the city $18,000 to build

And they calculated that jailing one homeless person, over and over again throughout an entire year, costs the city $31,000. And it would cost them again next year, and the year after that.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

And what happens when they repeat? Then

what?

I already answered your question.

Forced rehab.

Forced jail is the same thing.........did you not notice that?

We're still spending the money, either way. Might as well do the thing that has a better chance of reducing recidivism.

Then they need to start taxing Amazon and other local major corporations that are currently getting tax cuts, and put some money into progressive policies to get these people back into society.

Some cities offer jobs to the homeless working at conventions, or pay them for cleaning up the streets.

One city did small, very basic housing. A super cheap house cost the city $18,000 to build

And they calculated that jailing one homeless person, over and over again throughout an entire year, costs the city $31,000. And it would cost them again next year, and the year after that.

There are already homeless job fairs in cities. Often times these people simply don’t want to work. 

I could never be homeless. It would just never happen. And if it did, it would be for literallt under a day.