This is the extreme result of left leaning policies on a city

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I already answered your question.

Forced rehab.

Forced jail is the same thing.........did you not notice that?

We're still spending the money, either way. Might as well do the thing that has a better chance of reducing recidivism.

Forced jail is the same thing. So your answer ... is to do the same thing. Lol. Ok!

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In many places thats a entry level IT/help desk salary. People who think fast food workers should be making that much are crazy.

Seattle/Bellevue is at the top of my list of places to live.

So do McDonald’s workers deserve $4 over minimum wage? Who deserves minimum wage then?

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

There are already homeless job fairs in cities. Often times these people simply don’t want to work. 

I could never be homeless. It would just never happen. And if it did, it would be for literallt under a day. 

Seattle passed a $250 per head employer paid tax last year, Seattle and Washington in general has some of the highest taxes in the entire country. The guy is totally out of touch with reality. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

There are already homeless job fairs in cities. Often times these people simply don’t want to work. 

I could never be homeless. It would just never happen. And if it did, it would be for literallt under a day. 

They still cost society money, either way.

You ticket them or jail them for homelessness, you are STILL PAYING through your taxes.

How are you not understanding that.

Its actually C-H-E-A-P-E-R to just build simplistic housing for them to be bums in and do nothing.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Forced jail is the same thing. So your answer ... is to do the same thing. Lol. Ok!

But...........that is ALREADY the answer right now, in Seattle, in YOUR city, in every other place.

Its just jail. Again and again, and again.

So, might as well send them to rehab, again, and again, and again. Who knows maybe somebody invents a new medication that will significantly cut down on opioid addiction.

Looks like you've run out of questions. lol

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Seattle passed a $250 per head employer paid tax last year, Seattle and Washington in general has some of the highest taxes in the entire country. The guy is totally out of touch with reality. 

The policy I just explained regarding housing would actually cost the city less money than continually jailing the homeless.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He'll probably deny this too. Maybe not, it's done by a black guy so maybe his brain will explode.

Sorry you're  not changing the topic.

And I guess you don't have any good points to make, because you're relying on videos from other people.

Come back when you can defend your points.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Did he just post content created by NRATV????????????????

And he tried to hide behind the black guy hosting it. Aw man, that was too good. Not surprising that the video hid the NRATV logo until halfway through it. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Did he just post content created by NRATV????????????????

And he tried to hide behind the black guy hosting it. Aw man, that was too good. Not surprising that the video hid the NRATV logo until halfway through it. LOL

You are dumb, you don't even bother to view the content. We see what is being said by these people on a daily basis, I don't even go out to Seattle anymore of my own free will (which I used to enjoy greatly) because of these exact problems being highlighted.

You're a mental defective. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You are dumb, you don't even bother to view the content. We see what is being said by these people on a daily basis, I don't even go out to Seattle anymore of my own free will (which I used to enjoy greatly) because of these exact problems being highlighted.

You're a mental defective. 

Except I did, because that's how I discovered that it was an NRATV show.

You just tried to HIDE BEHIND A TOKEN BLACK guy to try and promote right-wing propaganda.

You started this thread with a Sinclair Broadcasting news station "report" (which we know that Sinclair dictates news narrative from out of state).

And you then tried to post a second source from an EVEN MORE EXTREME RIGHT-WING propaganda organization.

You honestly thought nobody would notice?

Notice that when I pointed this out, you dropped the act of pretending to be a concerned citizen and are just showing anger now?

Just now, jehurey said:

Except I did, because that's how I discovered that it was an NRATV show.

You just tried to HIDE BEHIND A TOKEN BLACK guy to try and promote right-wing propaganda.

You started this thread with a Sinclair Broadcasting news station "report" (which we know that Sinclair dictates news narrative from out of state).

And you then tried to post a second source from an EVEN MORE EXTREME RIGHT-WING propaganda organization.

You honestly thought nobody would notice?

Notice that when I pointed this out, you dropped the act of pretending to be a concerned citizen and are just showing anger now?

All the things being covered are reality, they are facts, this is what's happening out here and instead of recognizing that you're focusing on who's actually making an effort to make it known.

You're a despicable human being. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

All the things being covered are reality, they are facts, this is what's happening out here and instead of recognizing that you're focusing on who's actually making an effort to make it known.

You're a despicable human being. 

If they were "facts" then why would your only two sources just so happen to be blatant right-wing "news organizations" that have been caught spouting propaganda before?

Why wouldn't you be able to post information from more reputable sources?

You're not going to be able to answer that question, will you? You're just going to type more hateful speech, aren't you?

Just now, jehurey said:

If they were "facts" then why would your only two sources just so happen to be blatant right-wing "news organizations" that have been caught spouting propaganda before?

Why wouldn't you be able to post information from more reputable sources?

You're not going to be able to answer that question, will you? You're just going to type more hateful speech, aren't you?

Ike is left leaning, he's already told you this is happening, HE LIVES HERE. Please just shut the fuck up. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL posting "news" from a Sinclair broadcast news station.

Yeah, obvious right-wing media.

The exact same thing is happening in Vancouver and you don't need to watch the news to see it. Come visit, I'll show you. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Lmao right wingers are literally the stupidest people on the planet.  They should all be dropped off in Siberia.  

Why bother? These cities are turning into far worse than Siberia. 

We've had consecutive leftwing municipal governments who keep claiming they will fix the homeless problem and it continues to get worse. These "programs" they come up with are doing FUCK all. Across the river in Surrey a right wing government actually did something about their problem, they built housing for them and dispersed them throughout the city instead of leaving them all centralized in one area to fester like an open wound. 

38 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Ike is left leaning, he's already told you this is happening, HE LIVES HERE. Please just shut the fuck up. 

but he specifically said that the issues were NOT related to a political side.

so your claim that this is the result of "lliberal policies" was just DEBUNKED by Ike.

Care to respond to that?

34 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

The exact same thing is happening in Vancouver and you don't need to watch the news to see it. Come visit, I'll show you. 

i'll show you what's happening in right-wing controlled areas.

you seem to think that the opioid epidemic is the result of politics.

you are literally saying that a chemical dependency can be explained by politics?

do you need me to emphasize how stupid that last sentence sounds?