This is the extreme result of left leaning policies on a city

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i'll show you what's happening in right-wing controlled areas.

you seem to think that the opioid epidemic is the result of politics.

you are literally saying that a chemical dependency can be explained by politics?

do you need me to emphasize how stupid that last sentence sounds?

The opioid epidemic is the result of the Chinese. 

I'm talking about who is actually coming up with solutions. It hasn't been left wing cities, the continue to progress down the toilet bowl. 

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In many places thats a entry level IT/help desk salary. People who think fast food workers should be making that much are crazy.

Seattle/Bellevue is at the top of my list of places to live.

So do McDonald’s workers deserve $4 over minimum wage? Who deserves minimum wage then?

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

yup. same opioid epidemic and homeless encampments in portions of dallas and tarrant county.

So dallas’ homeless problem is just as bad as Seattle’s? 

Even if it is, which one is warm year round and which one isn’t? Even if they were even, that says enough of a problem 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

The opioid epidemic is the result of the Chinese. 

I'm talking about who is actually coming up with solutions. It hasn't been left wing cities, the continue to progress down the toilet bowl. 

no, the opioid epidemic is the result of the pharmaceutical industry pushing these drugs for all ailments.

once they are chemical dependent, and the prescription ends, their illegal drug activity begins.

pharmaceutical industry requires regulations, and they need to pay for extensive rehabilitation programs nationwide.

democrats are the ones submitting proposals.

a fucking CITY COUNCIL is not going to solve this.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

So dallas’ homeless problem is just as bad as Seattle’s? 

Even if it is, which one is warm year round and which one isn’t? Even if they were even, that says enough of a problem 

dallas averages over 18 days a year over 100 degrees. Can you say heat stroke?

In cold weather, you can put on a coat.

Tell me, is there a jacket that makes you cool in hot weather?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, the opioid epidemic is the result of the pharmaceutical industry pushing these drugs for all ailments.

once they are chemical dependent, and the prescription ends, their illegal drug activity begins.

pharmaceutical industry requires regulations, and they need to pay for extensive rehabilitation programs nationwide.

democrats are the ones submitting proposals.

a fucking CITY COUNCIL is not going to solve this.

They solved it in Surrey BC which is our second largest city. 

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Is dallas’ problem as bad as Seattle’s?

give me statistics on seattle.

your picture of that camp only had like 10 tents.........thats not very big

this is just one area in dallas. called "tent city"

i-30_2nd_ave_homeless_camp_by_jim_schutz

dallas-tent-city1.jpg

1474657437-HomelessFairPark_AL009.JPG

Just now, jehurey said:

give me statistics on seattle.

your picture of that camp only had like 10 tents.........thats not very big

this is just one area in dallas. called "tent city"

i-30_2nd_ave_homeless_camp_by_jim_schutz

dallas-tent-city1.jpg

1474657437-HomelessFairPark_AL009.JPG

12,500 in Seattle... with 724k population

4,100 in Dallas... with a 1.3 million population

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

12,500 in Seattle... with 724k population

4,100 in Dallas... with a 1.3 million population

except that is probably only for downtown Dallas, because they count the homeless based on visits to the local shelter, which are only in downtown.

the city is literally 10 times the square mileage than seattle, therefor seattle can have a more accurate count than dallas, which will have plenty of homeless in alleys and the streets for many different parts and under the many different freeway underpasses of the city.

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Today, the Mayor of Surrey, Linda Hepner announced a partnership with BC Housing, Fraser Health and the Lookout Housing and Health Society with assistance from the Surrey Homelessness and Housing Task Force and the Surrey Rapid Response Housing Plan to end homelessness in Surrey.

The solution to homelessness is simple – give them homes.

ummmmmmmmmm...............you do understand what it means for you to post that, to ME. right?:moto:

Just now, jehurey said:

except that is probably only for downtown Dallas, because they count the homeless based on visits to the local shelter, which are only in downtown.

the city is literally 10 times the square mileage than seattle, therefor seattle can have a more accurate count than dallas, which will have plenty of homeless in alleys and the streets for many different parts and under the many different freeway underpasses of the city.

If you think Dallas is anywhere near Seattle’s homeless situation, I’d love to see some documentation stating such. I provided you with the numbers, now it’s your turn. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

If you think Dallas is anywhere near Seattle’s homeless situation, I’d love to see some documentation stating such. I provided you with the numbers, now it’s your turn. 

i did.

i told you that homeless population is only counted through homeless shelters, and dallas homeless shelter do not even come close to covering the 380 square miles of Dallas.

whereas Seattle is only 38 square miles.

there you go, there's the numbers.

and seattletimes has already made comparisons of numbers of homelessness, and if you properly factor in other statistics, it does not appear to be "the worst" as people have said.

4-homeless-national-maps-WEB-all4.jpg

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i did.

i told you that homeless population is only counted through homeless shelters, and dallas homeless shelter do not even come close to covering the 380 square miles of Dallas.

whereas Seattle is only 38 square miles.

there you go, there's the numbers.

and seattletimes has already made comparisons of numbers of homelessness, and if you properly factor in other statistics, it does not appear to be "the worst" as people have said.

4-homeless-national-maps-WEB-all4.jpg

So you’re saying Dallas is inadequate at reporting on its homeless population? Why doesn’t NYC or LA have issues? Especially LA, they’re way bigger than Dallas. 

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

What does it mean? 

it means that they solved it using progressive left-wing policies.

............which is the very opposite of the title of this thread. and its also what I was promoting.