This is the extreme result of left leaning policies on a city

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

The video still present some legit information and statistics to support their claims. Quite a lot actually. 

I.E. it's telling you what you want to hear.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In many places thats a entry level IT/help desk salary. People who think fast food workers should be making that much are crazy.

Seattle/Bellevue is at the top of my list of places to live.

So do McDonald’s workers deserve $4 over minimum wage? Who deserves minimum wage then?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

I.E. it's telling you what you want to hear.

It's really not, you and I may disagree on a lot of things, hell everything but you've got three people who live in the Northwest telling you the exact same things as these videos are highlighting.  

One's a conservative, one's an undefined left leaning position (Ike) and then there's Cookester who's libertarian or something. It's a real problem that is gutting this city and surrounding areas. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
40 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's really not, you and I may disagree on a lot of things, hell everything but you've got three people who live in the Northwest telling you the exact same things as these videos are highlighting.  

One's a conservative, one's an undefined left leaning position (Ike) and then there's Cookester who's libertarian or something. It's a real problem that is gutting this city and surrounding areas. 

Ike acknowledging a homeless/drug issue in the city is a far cry from saying the city is dying.  Seattle isn't dying.  Not even fucking close.  You posted this propaganda because you need it to be true, not because it is true.  Seattle is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the US, based on quality of life and job market. 

You're going to need a hell of a lot more than a Sinclair shit-spew to change that.  You're gonna need reality to change.

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Ike acknowledging a homeless/drug issue in the city is a far cry from saying the city is dying.  Seattle isn't dying.  Not even fucking close.  You posted this propaganda because you need it to be true, not because it is true.  Seattle is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the US, based on quality of life and job market. 

You're going to need a hell of a lot more than a Sinclair shit-spew to change that.  You're gonna need reality to change.

Dying is hyperbole, but nonetheless due to policies in place and a lack of enforcement of the law which is handed down from the top the city is falling apart and is a complete mess, and dangerous. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is why no one takes you people seriously, you cherry pick and ignore to suit a narrative. Feeble minded simpletons. 

Not my fault I got you to admit the central theme of your thread was hyperbole.

Oh wait, yeah it is. :roff: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys bow out in the most pathetic ways. 

It's customary to bow out once your opponent has admitted his stated position is wrong, yes.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Come live here and say that :hest:

I've been visiting seattle since I was 2.  Grandparents lived there.  It's fine.

The thing is.........using homeless people is an absolutely worthless metric determine that a city "is dying"

Are you telling me that the hour long video, the MAIN REASON for them saying that Seattle is dying is because of the amount of homeless people?

Because if that's all they got.............they ain't got shit.

They're trying to insinuate that the ECONOMICS of Seattle are making people homeless? They wouldn't be able to prove that.

That's why I almost immediately responded with economics, because I figured the logical way Seattle is being criticized is by its labor laws. But this argument is infinitely weaker.

You do understand that other cities BUS homeless people out to another city? And its almost always to the West Coast.

Haiwaii has the HIGHEST HOMELESS PER CAPITA IN THE NATION..........I guess it must be because of their policies, right?

No, its because Hawaii is a dream to live in, and homeless people scrap enough money to get there.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I saw Bumfight on DVD. Twice.

you should try it. then i won't have to scan 100's of pages when i log into sw