This is the extreme result of left leaning policies on a city

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In many places thats a entry level IT/help desk salary. People who think fast food workers should be making that much are crazy.

Seattle/Bellevue is at the top of my list of places to live.

So do McDonald’s workers deserve $4 over minimum wage? Who deserves minimum wage then?

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

4140:drake:

LOL I literally made him run away and not want to directly respond to me.

Doesn't matter because he can't win his argument because of this:

dXOiMq4.png&key=4b51722f3a95912b75021b56

:blessed:I beat him down, Complete.:blessed:

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

4140...THATS it ?!? :tom5:

He doesn't know that the blue dots are the 1,500 volunteers uploading their positions to their app.

Its explained in the document he uploaded...............and he didn't read it.:hest:

dXOiMq4.png&key=4b51722f3a95912b75021b56

He thinks the HOMELESS PEOPLE UPLOADED THEIR GPS LOCATION?????????:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

So the end result is we're all in agreement that Seattle has a massive homeless problem and drug problem, the worse per capita, and it's slowly being destroyed by policy and lack of enforcement. 

Nice.

Yup. Jerry wasn’t able to provide the proof, so we can also conclude that Dallas has no where near

the homeless problem (despite 2x the population) Seattle does. 

Solid thread. Nothing left, now. 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Howwwww WEIRD!

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/new-map-shows-full-extent-of-dallas-homeless-camps-9202843

this map shows a similar trend with the dots... wait, does jerry think homeless people live alone on the outskirts of the city? Thousands of em, aye? :D 

ahhhhh he is so fucked here LOL

DId you just say that ALL HOMELESS PEOPLE ONLY LIVE IN TENT CAMPS??????

:kaz:You just lost the argument. You're never going to prove that, and its clearly not true.

:blessed:Thank you:blessed:

I also love how he's so cowardly in not responding to me........he's literally too scared and hoping I won't respond quickly to rape him. lol

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So the end result is we're all in agreement that Seattle has a massive homeless problem and drug problem, the worse per capita, and it's slowly being destroyed by policy and lack of enforcement. 

Nice.

No, actually its being destroyed by LACK of left-wing policy.

Because both Cooke and Ghosts gave examples of reduced homeless in two different cities.

And they both did it by implementing left-wing policies like LITERALLY GIVING HOMELESS PEOPLE HOUSES, because its cheaper.

THat's right...............ghost literally helped me win this thread and debunk the very title of your thread.

You should thank him.:trump:

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because both Cooke and Ghosts gave examples of reduced homeless in two different cities.

And they both did it by implementing left-wing policies like LITERALLY GIVING HOMELESS PEOPLE HOUSES, because its cheaper.

THat's right...............ghost literally helped me win this thread and debunk the very title of your thread.

Yet this city is run by leftists and left-wing policy, strange.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yet this city is run by leftists and left-wing policy, strange.

No, if they had a left-wing policy, they would have put money for building low-cost, super small homes for the homeless.

They appear to have no policy, whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, if they had a left-wing policy, they would have put money for building low-cost, super small homes for the homeless.

They appear to have no policy, whatsoever.

There's definitely policy it just doesn't work. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

There's definitely policy it just doesn't work. 

No, you can't seem to describe it in any detail.

Let me know when you can.

But, the plain fact of the matter is, two people who AREN'T liberals just posted TWO examples of TWO cities in TWO countries that implemented the SAME LEFT-WING policy that I proposed.........and both cities reduced homelessness.

I didn't even ask them to do it...........they debunked your thread without me doing anything.:hest:

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Except I don’t have a shit about politics either way. 

You claimed Dallas had more homeless. You were wrong. You’ve been dwindled down to saying Dallas doesn’t know how to count the homeless. 

Wonder why LA can count just fine. LOL

Edited by ghostz
7 hours ago, ghostz said:

Except I don’t have a shit about politics either way. 

You claimed Dallas had more homeless. You were wrong. You’ve been dwindled down to saying Dallas doesn’t know how to count the homeless. 

Wonder why LA can count just fine. LOL

You don't have to say anything about politics.

The article you posted did it for you:hest:

:blessed:Thank you:blessed:

And the other thing is that you posted a Dallas Observer article, and there's ANOTHER article in which they said there's 3,500 KIDS that are homeless in the Dallas School district. Just kids, alone...................so that makes your 4140 number practically impossible because there would be a greater amount of homeless adults than there are kids, blowing well past 4,000

This, Dallas number's aren't accurate.  You helped me again ghosts:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Of the 3,605 homeless people counted in the region this March, 2,573 were living in shelters (1,601 in Vancouver) and 1,032 were either on the street or residing in a vehicle (537 in Vancouver). It's a 30 per cent increase over statistics collected in Metro's last count in 2014.Apr 10, 2017

homeless
homeless population changes

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Of the 3,605 homeless people counted in the region this March, 2,573 were living in shelters (1,601 in Vancouver) and 1,032 were either on the street or residing in a vehicle (537 in Vancouver). It's a 30 per cent increase over statistics collected in Metro's last count in 2014.Apr 10, 2017

homeless
homeless population changes

And did anything notable happen in between 2014 and 2017?

(other than the incredible rise of the opioid epidemic)

What about rapefugees from the middle-east? Once their $40,000 a year Salary for sitting on their ass @ home 9government paid apartment) wears out, they usually end up on the streets here, or knife-fighting for money under bridges. It's not uncommon here to see a 1:1 replica of a middle eastern bazaar under a bridge. I was passing by one the other day (Fighting camp full of rapefugees) and half expected to see a camel trounce outta there LMFAO! :will:

Edited by Bodycount N