This is the extreme result of left leaning policies on a city

Just now, ghostz said:

So you’re saying Dallas is inadequate at reporting on its homeless population? Why doesn’t NYC or LA have issues? Especially LA, they’re way bigger than Dallas. 

sorry......you're not changing the argument again.

what is your response...........can you disprove my point or not?

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In many places thats a entry level IT/help desk salary. People who think fast food workers should be making that much are crazy.

Seattle/Bellevue is at the top of my list of places to live.

So do McDonald’s workers deserve $4 over minimum wage? Who deserves minimum wage then?

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

sorry......you're not changing the argument again.

what is your response...........can you disprove my point or not?

You haven’t proved anything. Well, you proved you don’t have the numbers. LOL

Ill be waiting for an official source. 

Dodge counter: 1

• Upvote 1
Just now, ghostz said:

You haven’t proved anything. Well, you proved you don’t have the numbers. LOL

Ill be waiting for an official source. 

Dodge counter: 1

sorry, prove that seattle is the worst.

I just showed you an infographic that broke down the homeless numbers by 4 different metrics, and Seattle isn't #1 in any of them.

those are the numbers. Stop running.

Just now, jehurey said:

sorry, prove that seattle is the worst.

I just showed you an infographic that broke down the homeless numbers by 4 different metrics, and Seattle isn't #1 in any of them.

those are the numbers. Stop running.

“I just showed you an infographic :lemming: “

dodge counter: 2

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

“I just showed you an infographic :lemming: “

dodge counter: 2

Looks like you didn't answer my question.

And I have shown you more numbers than you have shown me.

Thank you. Looks like you've given up.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it means that they solved it using progressive left-wing policies.

............which is the very opposite of the title of this thread. and its also what I was promoting.

The thing is it was a conservative government that took the initiative. The far left government of Vancouver continues to talk and talk and talk and never do anything but slap some bandaids on the situation. The Conservative government realized in the long run it costs a lot more to police the issue than to just take the hit and get them off the street. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

The thing is it was a conservative government that took the initiative. The far left government of Vancouver continues to talk and talk and talk and never do anything but slap some bandaids on the situation. The Conservative government realized in the long run it costs a lot more to police the issue than to just take the hit and get them off the street. 

A conservative Canadian government.............which is left wing in the US.

Don't take my work for it................look at how Dynocrap responded when I LITERALLY SAID "its cheaper to just give homeless people small houses than it is to constantly jail them"

That is considered "left-wing" in America

And actually.......THANK YOU.......because you are now proving something else, something even bigger.

This "extreme liberals" that people on this forum have been railing about..............aren't actually "extreme" to the left. Their policies are probably considered MODERATE in countries like Canada and in Europe.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for actually proving this............you consider that conservatism in Canada, says alot about what's happening in America.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

EI0EISQ.png

:alien:

when I entered the thread I thought it was just jerry arguing with himself of all the double and triple posts he made. :D 

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

when I entered the thread I thought it was just jerry arguing with himself of all the double and triple posts he made. :D 

what double and triple posts?

:deniro:

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I told you you do this a lot lol

and I asked you to post an example.

so.............to recap

I've noticed one example.............and you haven't proven any.

was your goal to look clever in your post? because that clearly didn't pan out.

Video starts out with the line "What if Seattle is dying and we don't even know it?"  If you have to build your conclusion into your opening question, you're full of shit.  Seattle frequently makes it onto lists of the best places to live in the US constantly.  Here's the real reason Deeno wants to believe this:

1. Deeno's racist.

2. Deeno hates people who aren't racist.

3. Deeno frequently creates alternate realities to keep himself from feeling humiliation.

He's a prime suspect to believe some Sinclair propaganda.

15 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Video starts out with the line "What if Seattle is dying and we don't even know it?"  If you have to build your conclusion into your opening question, you're full of shit.  Seattle frequently makes it onto lists of the best places to live in the US constantly.  Here's the real reason Deeno wants to believe this:

1. Deeno's racist.

2. Deeno hates people who aren't racist.

3. Deeno frequently creates alternate realities to keep himself from feeling humiliation.

He's a prime suspect to believe some Sinclair propaganda.

Instead of discrediting an entire one hour video within the first thing said during the intro, just watch it.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Instead of discrediting an entire one hour video within the first thing said during the intro, just watch it.

https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/tv/turmoil-inside-komo-news-as-conservative-owner-sinclair-mandates-talking-points/

I'll watch it with the context it deserves.  It's Sinclair.  Here, let me help you understand what Sinclair is:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/tv/turmoil-inside-komo-news-as-conservative-owner-sinclair-mandates-talking-points/

I'll watch it with the context it deserves.  It's Sinclair.  Here, let me help you understand what Sinclair is:

The video still present some legit information and statistics to support their claims. Quite a lot actually.