Target says Red Dead Redemption is coming to Switch

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weird that they'd do RDR2 before that GTAV port the sheep kept assuring us would happen.

I mean it's technically feasible, maybe.. I wouldn't expect great results though, they'd basically have to scale it back to GTAV level on the 360/PS3. Honestly though it just seems like an ad mistake. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

RDR2 ain't coming to switch.  I do believe GTAV will happen; there were numerous insiders confirming they Rockstar had a build up and running on the system, but RDR2?  Nah.

Just now, McWicked said:

RDR2 ain't coming to switch.  I do believe GTAV will happen; there were numerous insiders confirming they Rockstar had a build up and running on the system, but RDR2?  Nah.

I see. :cmpunk1:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:lawl:

I know its laughable because when Xbox upgraded its hardware.........they failed to bring any new games to it.

But Nintendo has, at least, accomplished that before with previous platforms.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I know its laughable because when Xbox upgraded its hardware.........they failed to bring any new games to it.

But Nintendo has, at least, accomplished that before with previous platforms.

When you put a new graphics card in your PC does it suddenly have new games? When the PlayStation 4 Pro came out did it suddenly have a new unannounced library?

You're trippin. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

When you put a new graphics card in your PC does it suddenly have new games? When the PlayStation 4 Pro came out did it suddenly have a new unannounced library?

You're trippin. 

No need to get pissy, rubberdub.

Its not my fault that you hyped a $500 upgrade, and have now CONVENIENTLY revised your narrative to say "what? it was just a sku revision, nothing more."

Life is so much easier when you don't peddle bullshit on a daily basis. It makes things simpler.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No need to get pissy, rubberdub.

Its not my fault that you hyped a $500 upgrade, and have now CONVENIENTLY revised your narrative to say "what? it was just a sku revision, nothing more."

Life is so much easier when you don't peddle bullshit on a daily basis. It makes things simpler.

My position hasn't changed on the Xbox One X, and it's still got the most enhanced games even though it trailed the Pro by a year.