The number of adults without sex in the prior year is disproportionately increasing among young men

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GD is the prime example. I didn't read a thing of that bullshit bc it's waaaaay too long. He might have a point and that's cool but he's still a faggot. 

This is pretty accurate. I watched a few vids recently on the incel/doomer crisis and a lot of it is true.     

And a classic one   

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Tinder isn’t the answer unless you’re extremely good looking.

Yes, i get to pop your cherry on catfishing... I'll work on that intro later.

In the online dating realm, catfish isnt just using someone else's picture. The most common tactic is the 3 years old and older, pictures of oneself. The "you cant tell from this angle/crop/photoshop" pictures. Because everyone know, there will always be a fish who takes the bait, sees the real life version from the online, and decides fuck it, its here now. 

The other fun part is the catfish hunting where you start analyzing pictures for the red flags, like this pic is looking really pixelated,or wow he's either wearing a hat or the pic is always cropped right to his forehead

13 minutes ago, zwarior said:

Yes, i get to pop your cherry on catfishing... I'll work on that intro later.

In the online dating realm, catfish isnt just using someone else's picture. The most common tactic is the 3 years old and older, pictures of oneself. The "you cant tell from this angle/crop/photoshop" pictures. Because everyone know, there will always be a fish who takes the bait, sees the real life version from the online, and decides fuck it, its here now. 

The other fun part is the catfish hunting where you start analyzing pictures for the red flags, like this pic is looking really pixelated,or wow he's either wearing a hat or the pic is always cropped right to his forehead

Custom snaps or face-time eliminate cat fishing :smoke:

Nobody actually worried about this kind of evolution? I can see many more incel types lashing out en masse in the future or getting on anti-depressants:dame:

Women too since they won't be settling down with the men they actually want/dated before

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

I really don’t understand how people go months without sex. Like some people are in there 30s and have had like 5 partners. That’s insane. 

MGTOW culture and blame cunts that try to make men go through hoops just get to that pussy.

17 minutes ago, zwarior said:

In my experience somehow its the person going those extra steps that comes off like the creep

Nah.  Some women actually ask to snap something. Also, It’s pretty easy to spot a catfish. 

6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Nah.  Some women actually ask to snap something. Also, It’s pretty easy to spot a catfish. 

I've been "catfished" 3 times and two out of 3 I preferred the irl version better, the insecurity and obsession with youth confuses me. The third used some kind of calculus equation picture angle I was not prepared for :bena:

Tried the "its not you its me" approach by saying he'd be my third in a row tonight if we hooked up, after the expected tantrum as my cue to g2g, he then still didn't want me to leave. I notice the "eh that will do anyway" just to get laid applies to both men and women mingling. I'd rather stay home and blow up an ex's phone :scust:

A minimalist timeline of my pimpin sex life

_1____________________________________1_____________30+_3_5_2

1 - birth - first pull out (risky joke)

1 - 2012 - real first

30+ - 2016- the "oh shit better catch up to my "yeah I have sex" lies -year

and the rest each following year

watch out, Im a badass

22 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

suprise, western guys don't want to fuck to fuck a whore who's 30 cocks deep by age 25 :rofl: Fucking rotten millennial fat C**nts

And on the other side, western women don't want to fuck some geek who spends his time doing soyface poses in photos with his Nintendo Switch.

I would fuck a girl that had sex with 5000000 men as long as she doesn’t have a std. wtf does it matter? lol. Not talking about dating or a girl fully loaded with another dudes cum, but a good chance the love of your life got banged in the same day by multiple dudes. 

Notning wrong w it unless you think you wouldn’t do the same with women if you could lol

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I would fuck a girl that had sex with 5000000 men as long as she doesn’t have a std. wtf does it matter? lol. Not talking about dating or a girl fully loaded with another dudes cum, but a good chance the love of your life got banged in the same day by multiple dudes. 

Notning wrong w it unless you think you wouldn’t do the same with women if you could lol

Investing your life, time and money on something everyone else got for free :francis:

• Haha 1