The number of adults without sex in the prior year is disproportionately increasing among young men

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GD is the prime example. I didn't read a thing of that bullshit bc it's waaaaay too long. He might have a point and that's cool but he's still a faggot. 

This is pretty accurate. I watched a few vids recently on the incel/doomer crisis and a lot of it is true.     

And a classic one   

Online dating is such a toxic waste of time. The last girl i talked to is a perfect example of my overall experience: We texted back and forth for a good week, things were going well (and she was cute) but once I suggested a place for a date she just drops off the face of the earth. That happens all the time and I just come away feeling like i did something wrong somehow.

Like the great Stephen Hawking once said: "Women are a complete mystery"

Edited by Twinblade
Just now, Twinblade said:

Online dating is such a toxic waste of time. The last girl i talked to is a perfect example of my overall experience: We texted back and forth for a good week, things were going well (and she was cute) but once I suggested a place for a date she just drops off the face of the earth. That happens all the time and I just come away feeling like i did something wrong somehow.

where are you suggesting? and how are you asking it? like...are you asking to go on a date (where it becomes a formal invite)? or are you more casual? 

27 minutes ago, -GD- said:

where are you suggesting? and how are you asking it? like...are you asking to go on a date (where it becomes a formal invite)? or are you more casual? 

I try to be pretty casual about it. Like along the lines of 'hey we've been talking for a bit so i was wondering if you would be interested in meeting up sometime soon".

And this last girl did respond to that, she even said the town i picked would be a good spot, but then the moment I selected a place and told her about it i got nothing but crickets.

Edited by Twinblade
Just now, Twinblade said:

I try to be pretty casual about it. Like along the lines of 'hey we've been talking for a bit so i was wondering if you would be interested in meeting up sometime soon".

And this last girl did respond to that, she even said the town i picked would be a good spot, but then the moment I selected a place and told her about it i got nothing but crickets.

i would ditch that. if everything is going well, and you are vibing, just be like, "we should hang out. there's a good (insert place of mutual interest) in your neck of the woods. are you free (pick a any weekend day)?"

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i would ditch that. if everything is going well, and you are vibing, just be like, "we should hang out. there's a good (insert place of mutual interest) in your neck of the woods. are you free (pick a any weekend day)?"

hmm i can see that working. I do try to avoid being too forward as i think that makes girls more likely to flake (although lately that hasn't benefited me at all).

Edited by Twinblade
4 hours ago, -GD- said:

What the fuck is the difference lol. Say yes, then he can discuss a day too. Smh. 

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

A date? :D bro buy a case and some wine and ask home girl to come over. 

People points at social media but it's not just that. The current environment is just too toxic on so many levels, I'd point out at our society expectations, moral codes and our way of living in general. Everyone's fucked and we all know it. Forget the nuclear family model.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Some (a lot) are only there to seek attention and validation without planning to ever hang out 

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Some (a lot) are only there to seek attention and validation without planning to ever hang out 

And some (a whole bunch) are already fucking with someone (many). 

22 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I am sure I was laid by 19 more than you were ever in your life 

Your biggest aspiration of self value is to stick your dick in some western std ridden croch after the last 5 guys she had the week before? Some people have enough respect not to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Edited by Team 2019
20 hours ago, bhytre said:

Investing your life, time and money on something everyone else got for free :francis:

You get the leveled-up version. Girls who slept with lots of guys usually know what they are doing, I hate an inexperienced sex corpse