MLB The Show 19 Gamespot review - 9

MLB's The Show is like Tiger Woods Golf in 04'-07'; even if you're not a fan of the sport - or sports in general; they're a blast to play, especially with a friend. I know I would pick it up with a PS4.  

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Cool. I always want to do things to get me into the baseball season. And I usually just rent MLB The Show and mess around with it for a bit.

this one has rpg elements, so i'm on board. 

"During the character creation process you're also asked to choose between four personality types: lightning rod, captain, heart and soul, and maverick. Each dialogue option in Road to the Show relates to one of these personalities, so picking the captain option to give a teammate some encouragement when he's in the midst of a slump will upgrade your captain attributes, which in turn allows you to unlock various perks within a modest skill tree. Reach tier two in heart and soul, for example, and you can activate a perk that improves your hitting ability when in 2-0, 2-1, 3-0, and 3-1 counts, ensuring your dialogue choices manifest in meaningful bonuses when at the plate. Forming a relationship with teammates or an antagonistic rivalry with another team's players will make these perks more powerful as well. Occasionally you'll also be asked to pick between three challenges during particular moments in games, whether it's simply getting on base or striking out the next batter. Each challenge has a boost to stats related to it, with harder challenges providing a more substantial boost if you're successful. "

5 minutes ago, kaz said:

explain

It's a sports game, involving "America's Past-time", Baseball. It's exclusive to the PS4, and regarded as one of the best sports titles around, even by those who aren't into sports titles.

4 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

It's a sports game, involving "America's Past-time", Baseball. It's exclusive to the PS4, and regarded as one of the best sports titles around, even by those who aren't into sports titles.

I understand. These faggots are chocolate lovers like the american gladiators. 

the food was fucking A, not the problem at all but the way the people handled shit in their home was weird as fuck