P5 Switch, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Link to the Past Switch all leaked through Best Buy?

Not gonna bother linking all the tweets but it's all here: 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/best-buy-switch-leaks-zelda-a-link-to-the-past-metroid-prime-trilogy-persona-5.109266/

Sounds like in the past when this has happened a direct follows pretty soon thereafter. Interested to see what the LttP thing is about? Could just be something to do with SNES being added to online...maybe some sort of LttP+ALBW port to Switch?

Think they will develop A Link to the Past the same way they are remaking Link's Awakening?

I was thinking that I would like to get my oldest nephew to play LttP on the SNES classic sometime soon, he's about 10 years old, so that should be old enough for him to beat the game on his own. And the original Zelda is too rough for him to play, so the SNES game is the perfect entry point.

If they make a remake, then I'll buy that for his Switch.

Bayo 2

Bayo 3

Zelda: Breath of The Wild

Zelda: Link's Awakening

Zelda: A Link to the Past

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Metroid Prime 4

Shin Megami Tensei 4

Persona 5S

Dragon Quest 11S

Cuphead S

Ori S

Hellblade S

soon TBA

Halo S

Gears S

Forza S

This is it fellas. When all is said and done Switch will go down in history as one of the top platforms ever.

N on assault mode. :bow: COMEBACK OF THE CENTURY!!

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Bodycount May Cry said:

Bayo 2

Bayo 3

Zelda: Breath of The Wild

Zelda: Link's Awakening

Zelda: A Link to the Past

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Metroid Prime 4

Shin Megami Tensei 4

Persona 5S

Dragon Quest 11S

Cuphead S

Ori S

Hellblade S

soon TBA

Halo S

Gears S

Forza S

This is it fellas. When all is said and done Switch will go down in history as one of the top platforms ever.

N on assault mode. :bow: COMEBACK OF THE CENTURY!!

All old multiplat shit...

and 3 games that we haven't seen a single slice of gameplay for.  Literally title screens for all of them :kaz: 

Get some NEW games scrub :geese: 

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

Think they will develop A Link to the Past the same way they are remaking Link's Awakening?

I was thinking that I would like to get my oldest nephew to play LttP on the SNES classic sometime soon, he's about 10 years old, so that should be old enough for him to beat the game on his own. And the original Zelda is too rough for him to play, so the SNES game is the perfect entry point.

If they make a remake, then I'll buy that for his Switch.

Yeah maybe. Seems weird to have both in one year but could be a thing.

I also heard people speculating they'd remake it in the BOTW engine. I believe there were pretty substantial rumours saying that we'd be getting another 3D Zelda sooner than expected...maybe that's what it was about. Would be pretty interesting. 

1 minute ago, Casual said:

Yeah maybe. Seems weird to have both in one year but could be a thing.

I also heard people speculating they'd remake it in the BOTW engine. I believe there were pretty substantial rumours saying that we'd be getting another 3D Zelda sooner than expected...maybe that's what it was about. Would be pretty interesting. 

That's not some small undertaking... 

But if that WAS the case... holy fucking shit I'd flip :wow2: 

6 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

I never beat Metroid Prime 3, I wonder how they’ll adapt the controls for the switch. I might actually prefer it, I never liked the Wii remote. :feelsbadman:

Meh. The problem with Metroid Prime 3 is that they compromised the game design to facilitate the controls. It's a step below as a result. Still worth playing through though but nothing compared to 1/2. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Rumor has it that there will be Nintendo Direct during this week, probably on the 11th, and that it might be a pretty big one, and its also centered on Reggie leaving.

Link?

Web link, not Zelda Link.  :meh: 

• Haha 1