STORAGE: SSD 4TB NVMe @ 3GB/s

Wow if true. 

Edited by Pureis

seems a bit overkill for FauXclusives likes this

gilly%2520island%25202.jpg?itok=PUjMojqN

latest?cb=20150919212233

maxresdefault.jpg

:geese:

Considering their new main platform, The NINTENDO (R) Switch, this really doesn't make sense. They need to be able to scale all of the lemmings fauXclusives to our Nintendo Switch Spec. For this reason, I'm calling bullshit. What's the point of all that power when cuphead 2, ori 2, hellblade, etc will sell better on the Switch? They need to adjust their plans to the new market reality. 

BS on those specs.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

You're forgetting the price factor, this won't come in cheap.

Meh, price doesn't matter for me tbh. 

It could be $999 as long as it gets the software support and performs accordingly I don't care. These are consoles I use for 6+ years at a time, the investment is relatively nothing with that in consideration.

I assume there would be a cheaper model for mass market. 

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Where's your proof on that?

If you look at basically anything relating to Navi it's been presented as being based upon a new architecture as a lead in to Next Gen, Vega is supposedly the last GCN line of cards. 

On 2019-04-04 at 5:56 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

If you look at basically anything relating to Navi it's been presented as being based upon a new architecture as a lead in to Next Gen, Vega is supposedly the last GCN line of cards. 

Nah, at this point in time it seems pretty uncertain as to what Navi is.  I've read a lot about it.  I've heard to expect to be disappointed... many key people involved in Navi have left AMD, and I've also heard it's only marginally improved over Vega. 

It all gives me pause about Navi.  AMD always find a way to fuck things up.  Vega was supposed to have the features they're pushing for Navi.  Navi was supposed to have the features they're pushing for "next gen"... They haven't been hyping it as the next great uArch at all.  It's basically being thrown to the wolves because they're going to have to radically change their architecture again.  I mean, it stands to reason that the "next gen" gpu, will be based on a different uArch and not Navi.  Navi will be improved but probably still suffer many of the issues that AMD has with GCN.  Their 'next gen' architecture is already said to be more 'Nvidia-like' in it's design.

Navi is destined to fail :francis: