This forum owns

I spent so much time on that disgusting shit hole reddit that I forgot how much fun classic forums are.  So nice to be able to talk shit and mess around with people and not get butthurt/banned.  

SW forever :happysad:

Edited by hoshino
  • Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Alien Jim said:

Kaz wouldn't be able to stay stable on this forum without rum.

I chew rum like gum. 

21 minutes ago, Ike said:

This site is one of the last remaining remnants of the early 00s internet and most people here have known each other for damn near 15 years.

I used to send emails to myself of my Browser bookmarks, so from 10 years ago, I go pull an email that has these website links to places that simply do not exist anymore.

fatwallet.com closed down, and their forums were the main attraction.  The Consumerist came to an end.

Page 2 on the ESPN website when Bill Simmons was running it. 

There's no reason to visit the Gamespot page. I used to go to Gamestop during the early 00's, and go into their game database to just learn about games, for hours. Web browsing during the 2010's is a distinctively different experience than web browsing during the 2000's. And who knows how different it will be in the upcoming decade.