Octopath Traveler rated for PC in Korea

https://gematsu.com/2019/04/octopath-traveler-rated-for-pc-in-korea#xyPVOOlB1Bmboxq7.99

The Game Rating and Administration Committee of Korea has rated Octopath Traveler for PC.

The PC version is listed as published by Bandai Namco, which regularly publishes Square Enix titles in Korea.

The RPG first launched for Switch worldwide in July 2018. A smartphone prequel called Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent is currently in development.

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2019/04/octopath-traveler-rated-for-pc-in-korea#jmcTZ06jL8gjt3lR.99

Namco Bandai is publishing, which the normally do for games in Korea.  Of course there's that other Octopath Traveler phone game in development, so it could always be that... but the fact that Namco Bandai are publishing and the fact that it's being rated (while the mobile game is still indevelopment) makes me think it's the real Octopath Traveler.. which means... BODYCOUNT WILL BE FUCKING RAPED :juggle: 

And anotha one - PC :smoke: 

SIGH. :roll: S-E just doesn't get it. I'm worried about how this will damage the IP. 

Right before Octopath had a chance of getting big, S-E nerfs it like this. the inclusion of any other platforms, especially PC, will cheapen the worth of the title.

Now, as a multiplat junk, it will have no prestige or heightened status amongst gamers.

I love the game still, but this will damage its reputation at a very crucial time. The only way through this is to release the sequel, Octopath 2, exclusively on switch BEFORE this ShitPort comes out.

SE, Octopath 2 exclusively on switch first or else!

#SaveOctopath

@Bodycount May Cry let me pull one of those 'GD' moments and tell you that since you've just rescinded your lemming faction card, that your Sheep card is still is in the probationary period. 

The honest truth is truth is that for all your all efforts your best effort should have bought an $1100 PC ( -$300 if you have the peripherals)  that runs what JonBrecentyly2PC runs.

Also, this song : :denzel3:

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Bodycount May Cry said:

F***ing awful way to start a morning. Today's gonna suck ass, isn't it.

F*** PeeC !:pffft:

Just wait until RDR2 is announced this month for PC... :juggle: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Just wait until RDR2 is announced this month for PC... :juggle: 

i put a few hours into that game, it's not for me. could care less.

I just can't do open world games. Doesn't matter which one... breath of the wild, spiderman... even though I like them I never get past a few hours. Can't hold my attention.

But Octopath? A linear story-driven JRPG? No, that just shouldn't go to PC. It's just not right.

1 minute ago, Bodycount May Cry said:

i put a few hours into that game, it's not for me. could care less.

I just can't do open world games. Doesn't matter which one... breath of the wild, spiderman... even though I like them I never get past a few hours. Can't hold my attention.

But Octopath? A linear story-driven JRPG? No, that just shouldn't go to PC. It's just not right.

PC :blessed: 

Resistance is futile :smoke: 

10 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Why so many tears lol it's not an XBox losing Halo and Sunset. Switch has other exclusives

i'm not one of those bums that makes excuses or damage controls. A lost exclusive sucks, period.

I'm also not one of those bums who thinks the only exclusives should be from the console manufacturer. It's absolutely in a platform's best interest to have 3rd party exclusives. And this one, a great JRPG from Square-Enix, is the top of the top in terms of 3rd party exclusives. :glad: 

4 minutes ago, Bodycount May Cry said:

i'm not one of those bums that makes excuses or damage controls. A lost exclusive sucks, period.

I'm also not one of those bums who thinks the only exclusives should be from the console manufacturer. It's absolutely in a platform's best interest to have 3rd party exclusives. And this one, a great JRPG from Square-Enix, is the top of the top in terms of 3rd party ex-exclusives. :glad: 

ftfy

:juggle: 

Don't fall for the Lemming's cycle of damage control. One by one, as their exclusives were being ripped away, the xbox fandom went into a sad bit of mental gymnastics to try and cope with the loss of their platform identity.

It starts with, "Well, 3rd parties should be on everything!"

to

"Well, 1st parties can launch on PeeC, too, it's CONSOLE-EXCLUSIVE! :woo:"

to

"Well, so what if MS is releasing games for Switch  it;'s only a few select games :tear2:"

to the final stage to come:

"We're fucking 3rd party ourselves, yikes!!! :scared:

:rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount May Cry
16 minutes ago, Bodycount May Cry said:

i'm not one of those bums that makes excuses or damage controls.

Literally your SW career, but go on. 

• Haha 1