Chinese Dark Souls contender

Looks neat.  Tough competition though with Souls/Bloodborne/Sekiro/Nioh.. but I'm liking what I see so far.

I have no faith that the world building will be nearly as intricate as those other games, but hopefully it turns out great.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Thats look extremely clunky and not fun, theres no flow or rhythm the combat.

What you see there is probably the entirety of the assets they have for the game lmao..

4 hours ago, bhytre said:

From Suckware :hest:

Suckiro :will2:

Suckiro.png

From Sexware :aitch: 

Sexkiro: Suckers Cry Bhytre :hest:

At least this bitch is straight admitting that he's hating on the game because it's too difficult for him.  Pansy :freeman:

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

From Sexware :aitch: 

Sexkiro: Suckers Cry Bhytre :hest:

At least this bitch is straight admitting that he's hating on the game because it's too difficult for him.  Pansy :freeman:

I haven't played it yet to be completely honest but even you seem to be forcing your love for the game from what I keep reading :hest:

Most Amazon review likes are for negative impressions, what do you have to say about that? :obama:

Edited by bhytre
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

I haven't played it yet to be completely honest but even you seem to be forcing your love for the game from what I keep reading :hest:

Most Amazon review likes are for negative impressions, what do you have to say about that? :obama:

you care about amazon game reviews? that's like finishing kirby dreamland and complaining about the difficulty. mainstream people are weak as fuck lol.

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

No shit you haven't played it yet RETARD.  You think I don't know that's painfully obvious?

I'm forcing my love?  God damn, you sound like fucking Dynashit with his "you sound like a PC gamer who's just started" shit. :rofl: 

"Most Amazon review 'likes' are for negative impressions?" ...ROFL  Do you realize how fucking retarded you are?  Yea, no shit there's more gamers out there that would whine about Sekiro's difficulty... and 'like' that other people bring it up.  Notice how all the negative reviews are because of difficulty?  LOL how fucking ridiculous.  Even some Souls vets are whining about Sekiro's difficulty... LOL.  Be better bitches :facep: 

Hilarious that you're running to Amazon..  "bu but look this negative comment about Sekiro has a TON of likes" ...god you're on some faggot shit lately Tardtre :mj: 

This is all you need to know bitch

33675447278_65e2275700_o.png

40586100403_a8e1a1f27f_b.jpg

47499382732_cd12128e69_b.jpg

40586100243_5c87aa04b9_b.jpg

:smoke: