Dual shock 4 Prototypes

4 minutes ago, Boss said:

Why use the buttons on the console when you can eject with the controller :grimaceleft:

And how does one forget which is which after like two trys with it

:grimaceright:

I never use the POS, and lmfao ejecting and inserting discs :mj: 

I don't know why but the first few months I always ejected discs with the pad on my ps3 and I only turned it off with no disc in it. 

1 hour ago, Boss said:

Why use the buttons on the console when you can eject with the controller :grimaceleft:

And how does one forget which is which after like two trys with it

:grimaceright:

Because why the fuck would you eject with the controller when you have to walk your ass over and grab the disc anyway, I mean does it fly over and put itself away on its own?

Second, because when you have like 30 systems your time spent between use is long enough to forget something like that. They're tiny ass buttons and marked horribly, there's no getting around that.

That way the disc is waiting for you already ejected when you arrive. A nice feature just in case one is too retarded to remember which button to press so he can get his disc out because he owns so many systems.

41 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

All they need to fiz is the battery life. It's shocking. Getting rid of the stupid light mighr help for a start.

There's just some fundamental issue with the power draw of the controller. Even with substantially upgraded mAh batteries it still dies at roughly the same time.

It's like the controller is pre-determined to die at a certain time and even with a larger capacity battery it uses even more energy just to die on time... Total piece of dogshit.

Edited by DynamiteCop!