Switch VR is one of the worst things I've ever seen

2 minutes ago, Alien Jim said:

Your threads are worse. Not even a cat would touch your yarn. Your worsted is cursed.

:deadest:

He is right in a strange way, your threads are    :dove:.

• Upvote 3

They're trying at least despite having none of the resources to do so. That's the HEART of the N.

MS on the other hand has an infinite warchest at their disposal, the most powerful hardware on the market, and has the luxury of free time because they certainly aren't using it to make games currently.

But nope, still no VR from MS.

1 minute ago, Bodycount May Cry said:

They're trying at least despite having none of the resources to do so. That's the HEART of the N.

MS on the other hand has an infinite warchest at their disposal, the most powerful hardware on the market, and has the luxury of free time because they certainly aren't using it to make games currently.

But nope, still no VR from MS.

It's not ready at a consumer level, it's just not and that's why it's not being pursued. The resolution is too low, the software isn't where it needs to be yet, the hardware is too expensive, it's too restrictive and wires are a problem. 

This was just a dumb thing for Nintendo to do, the implementation is absolutely retarded. While I like my Virtual Boy as a novelty these are the dumb decisions being made by Nintendo which resulted in its creation. 

On 2019-04-07 at 7:57 AM, Nya` said:

It's not ready at a consumer level, it's just not and that's why it's not being pursued. The resolution is too low, the software isn't where it needs to be yet, the hardware is too expensive, it's too restrictive and wires are a problem. 

This was just a dumb thing for Nintendo to do, the implementation is absolutely retarded. While I like my Virtual Boy as a novelty these are the dumb decisions being made by Nintendo which resulted in its creation. 

This thing is incredibly dumb and I agree with many points you made, bad screen, tech demo software, and cheap looking hardware? (lol) However I think the idea behind this isn’t bad at all. The HD gyroscope attached to a headset could possibly eliminate the need for all the wires in later versions of the hardware. Nintendo has always taken chances, some for the better: shoulder buttons, internal saves in cartridges, analog stick, wireless controllers and some worse like the Wii U but that ultimately led to the creation of the Switch hybrid console idea.